Join our server on Discord

Which Demon Lord would you be?
Which demon lord you be?

Lucemon(rookie)

Quite amazing for a rookie to take down megas. I don't have the body of a skinny ass white boy or anything, but he's a badass angel-kid

[Image: 275px-Lucemon.jpg]

or this fellow

[Image: Lucemon_Shadowlord_Mode_b.jpg]
Oh wow, another poll with Lucemon (Rookie)'s picture in it! X3

However, neither Lucemon (Rookie) or Lucemon: Satan Mode are Demon Lords! XD Satan Mode is connected to the Seven Great Demon Lords, but it isn't exactly a member. The Lucemon who is a member of the demon lords is Lucemon Falldown/Chaos Mode. X3 The one with the lipstick.

Hmm... I would loooove to be Belphemon and show off my awesome muscular body (and maybe sleep 20 hours a day), but being Lilithon sounds cool too! X3 Demon Lady of lust? SIGN ME UP!! But she isn't exactly male, so it's really a toss-up between Belphemon and Beelzemon for me. Leather + Motorcycle + Guns x Demon = Badass!
[Image: self_centered_coyote_by_kerol-d2zmoca.png]
"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it!"
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
(09-07-2010 05:22 AM)Psycho Backlasher Wrote: Oh wow, another poll with Lucemon (Rookie)'s picture in it! X3

However, neither Lucemon (Rookie) or Lucemon: Satan Mode are Demon Lords! XD Satan Mode is connected to the Seven Great Demon Lords, but it isn't exactly a member. The Lucemon who is a member of the demon lords is Lucemon Falldown/Chaos Mode. X3 The one with the lipstick.

Hmm... I would loooove to be Belphemon and show off my awesome muscular body (and maybe sleep 20 hours a day), but being Lilithon sounds cool too! X3 Demon Lady of lust? SIGN ME UP!! But she isn't exactly male, so it's really a toss-up between Belphemon and Beelzemon for me. Leather + Motorcycle + Guns x Demon = Badass!

Nice choice. But then again, why do you want to be Lilthmon; she's a chick. Lucemon rookie pretty good, though I do not have a body of small white angelic kid. It might be pretty badass to conjure up a solar system and everything. However, I would pick the Shadow Lord(Satan Lord) more.
Like I said, neither of rookie nor Satan Mode are actually Demon Lords, so they don't really count. X3

And so what if she's a chick? BOOBIES!! Imma grope myself so much! XD *cough* I mean- seduce everyone and gain ultimate power and stuff.
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
Well, if Lucemon is inevitably up as an option, i'm gonna have to place my big bad dragon card on the table.

[Image: Megidramon_by_apocastasis.jpg]

Enjoy his oozing acid drool and uncontrollable potential to destroy the very digital plain itself.
UnknownH Wrote:We do have soap and smarter doctors now
Yay!
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
But- but Megidramon (That sexy sunovabitch-) isn't a Demon Lord either! D: Unless we're talking about digimon who look really demonic and aren't necessarily a part of the Seven Great Demon Lords, then I have to repick!! XD
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
GrandPheonix started it :P
UnknownH Wrote:We do have soap and smarter doctors now
Yay!
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Actually, there are a few Digimon outside of the "Seven Great Demon Lords" who are also classed as "Demon Lord" type Digimon.

The Seven Great Demon Lords are:

Demon - Wrath
Beelzebumon/Beelzebumon X-Antibody - Gluttony
Lucemon Falldown Mode - Pride
Belphemon Rage Mode/Sleep Mode - Sloth
Lilithmon - Lust
Leviamon - Envy
Barbamon - Greed

Other Demon Lord Digimon are:

Beelzebumon Blast Mode (Not considered a Great Demon Lord)
BelialVamdemon
Deathmon
Deathmon (Black)
Demon (Super Ultimate)
Murmukusmon

Lucemon Satan Mode (along with Larva) is considered a "Demon God" Digimon, while Ogudomon is an "Avatar" Digimon, but is also called a "Super Demon Lord".

Megidramon is an "Evil Dragon" Digimon, and Lucemon is just an "Angel" Digimon though...
[Image: signature.png]
Wait wut? I was always under the impression Leviamon was the one representing Glutonny. I mean, with him being a gigantic alligator that can gobble the digital world up supposedly~

Edit: And lol. Giant dragon humping a black world.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
No one knows why it's like that.

*ahem*
I would be the most human of them all. But, Lucemon is an ass-jerk so Beelzebumon. Not only does he has gun, a bike, and wings and a big gun, but, I would get women. Specifically two. One certain one and Lilithmon.

I would explain that doing it with me would increase her power and doing her would increase my power. As such, My lust for her and my gluttonous want to nail her. I think it might work.

Really, just a blunt impulsive answer but, that fits perfectly dealing with who we're talking about.

Monitormon says to learn more, go here. http://wikimon.net/Seven_Great_Demon_Lords

Too Much Thought!