Join our server on Discord

Dunno what to do!
Alright, now that I have cleared things out and I'm not getting distracted by everything to get on here, where should I start an RP or which should I join?

Dunno what my character could do since he is just a mercenary. No real special powers, but has the skills of a strong mercenary and the skills of a fast and agile recon unit.

No special powers... guess you could say I lost those in the past. *shrugs*

We'll see what happens, but again...

Where should I start??
[Image: 2hrn80k.jpg][Image: 25hpq38.gif]
The Mod Squad
The OCA
Hmm... weeell.. there IS a Call of Duty RP, and no one has any special powers there! It's just on hiatus right now cuz I'm having issues with the rank of my character, having never played Call of Duty AND being a military-retard. X3

*Sighs* In retrospect... why'd I decide on one of my fursonas having a military background anyway? I suppose it's cuz I think camo's cool/hot.

http://www.digiartistsdomain.org/phpboar...p?tid=9800

Just ask Cowboy to be let in! ^ ^ I'm sure you'll fit in much better than I tried to! XD
[Image: self_centered_coyote_by_kerol-d2zmoca.png]
"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it!"
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
You could always create a new character who has special powers.. Or, play up the no special powers thing in one where most people have them. Then you could have a bunch of nifty gadgets that you have no idea what they do.
I am not Toph! I am Melon Lord! Muahahahahaha!