Join our server on Discord

Digimon Xros Wars Episode 9
Dorulumon Runs Wild.

Airs around Tuesday. In the morning give or take a few hours.
Link of subs can be found around Wednesday depending on how fast Ryuu-Rouge can get it done. They are the best sub team.

Talk/Theorize but try not to get more then a page before it airs please.
I watched it mind you! For those of you interested...

NO Taiki ridinig on Dorulumon this eppy. I really thought it would happen too...y'know, the Tamer riding on the Digimon. Ah well, there's future eps for that.

Tactimon showed how powerful he was for a minute but the group really didn't face him. Taiki and Dorulumon have few private moments, but we learn more about the relationship between Bluemeramon and him...apparently, shades are a sign that you're cool in the Bagura Army...

In the episode preview, apparently we're getting a ONE HOUR special...with some crazy cat Digimon. She is hot mind you...wild lookin', but cute.

[Image: crazycatlady2.jpg]

I wonder what role she'll play in the next story arc.
[Image: Ikuto_Peckmon4_Ever.jpg]
"I'll keep you safe...forever."
Peckuto
Tactimon demonstrated that he's one of the big bosses for a reason. Too bad we barely saw him - after he was carried away by MailBirdramon we didn't see him again until the end of the episode, where we saw him defeat MailBirdramon (seemingly effortlessly, as he seemed completely unhurt). Then he got stalled by Greymon long enough for MailBirdramon to recover and Kiriha fled. Hopefully next time he fights Tactimon he'll digicross MailBirdramon and Greymon and we'll actually get to see the battle.

I'm surprised DeathMeramon was still alive (not that it lasted for long). AncientVulcamon was also defeated a bit too easily (though Taiki wasted another DigiMemory).

Next episode:
- Looks like Kiriha and Taiki will have to work together
- Lilithmon will get involved (maybe Taiki and co will meet her?)
- The cat digimon (can't remember her name right now) is cute
(09-01-2010 03:30 PM)Renafan Wrote: I watched it mind you! For those of you interested...

NO Taiki ridinig on Dorulumon this eppy. I really thought it would happen too...y'know, the Tamer riding on the Digimon. Ah well, there's future eps for that.

Tactimon showed how powerful he was for a minute but the group really didn't face him. Taiki and Dorulumon have few private moments, but we learn more about the relationship between Bluemeramon and him...apparently, shades are a sign that you're cool in the Bagura Army...

In the episode preview, apparently we're getting a ONE HOUR special...with some crazy cat Digimon. She is hot mind you...wild lookin', but cute.

[Image: crazycatlady2.jpg]

I wonder what role she'll play in the next story arc.

Huh. I remember her. She's the last digimon of the Asuka Game Master in Digimon World 3, Persiamon.

Mean bitch. Hot, but still bitch.

Oh, and I gotta watch the episode! OFF I GO! *Jumps into PC, crashing past the monitor* Ohhh, real world, right.

Edit: This was a great episode. Doruru-Cannon looked weird, but powerful nonetheless.

Cutemon's irritating me more and more with its kyuing, I hope he dies soon.

I'm now convinced that Nene has ulterior motives for directly and indirectly helping Taiki & co. She's a double-agent. If she's got her own agenda or she's working for somebody else, I've no idea.

Garurumon was consumed O: Aw.

Did you notice that many attacks echoed in this episode?
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Commence rule 34!
I shall check Pixiv once the episode airs as I know have it set up right and I have the XXXros Wars team working on pics.

Also, she's the princess of the next area. Review coming soon.
I suddenly feel inspired to write about Persiamon catching and using Akari for her own joy.

No, wait. It's gone. Yes, it's here. No, yes, no, yes, yes, it's here, no. Uh... I lost my train of thought. No dice.

YURI!!!
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Dorulumon Runs Like the Wind" was sweeeet! I would love to get a desktop image of Drill-dog's badass, glowy eyed glare from the title screen!
[Image: self_centered_coyote_by_kerol-d2zmoca.png]
"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it!"
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
Another awesome episode and the next one is extra special! It makes this episode kinda jealous...

Still, glad to see that Dorulumon got kicked out of the Bagura club for being Mr Badass nice guy, but it was a shame Bluemeramon got data-packeted to death...I had hoped he'd run Magma zone or something.
UnknownH Wrote:We do have soap and smarter doctors now
Yay!
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
I am loving and loving Xros Wars per new episodes; Yeah, as expected for a Dragon, seems our heroes still has a long way to go if they hope to defeat Tactimon, the strongest of the Bagura Military Triumvirate. Worse could be that they might have only tasted a fraction of his frightful power with just a sealed state of his Jatetsufūjin-maru sword. Probably the last battle with him could finally have him unseal his blade.

Well, Magma Zone Bagura bosses are indeed tough cookies. We've seen Skull Meramon (Injured) and Ancient Volcamon still alive. Seems Bagura Empire Zone Enforcers also share Mad Leomon's data assimilation ability in order to evolve into a more powerful fighting forms.
Light and Darkness, the balance for which is the Shadow--the perfect sphere of order. One cannot live without the other...