Join our server on Discord

Digimon Xros Wars Episode 9
(09-04-2010 03:18 PM)Renafan Wrote: I've always wondered UnknownH....what DOES the H stand for in your name????
Is it:
A: Hobgoblin
B: Hentai
C: Helmet
or
D: Hubert

This is for $2500.

More on topic, does anyone else wonder if the green girl's going to be a villain, or if she's going to be the one that *eventually* gives them access to the highest form of Xros-merging? My money's on the second, but i'm open to any other ideas about her. She still scares me though.
UnknownH Wrote:We do have soap and smarter doctors now
Yay!
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
(09-05-2010 06:31 AM)Psycho Backlasher Wrote: Your perverts? That... that does not grammatically compute!! Besides, you're the one who said Tactimon-sama's shoulderpads are probably pervert bait! :3 Aside from me, I don't think normal perverts find giant shoulderpads of evil hawt! :3
Blast. Typo. You Perverts is what it should be.

(09-04-2010 03:18 PM)Renafan Wrote: I've always wondered UnknownH....what DOES the H stand for in your name????
(09-05-2010 11:25 AM)Guilmon and a shotgun Wrote: Is it:
A: Hobgoblin
B: Hentai
C: Helmet
or
D: Hubert

This is for $2500.

More on topic, does anyone else wonder if the green girl's going to be a villain, or if she's going to be the one that *eventually* gives them access to the highest form of Xros-merging? My money's on the second, but i'm open to any other ideas about her. She still scares me though.
Really, I thought it was obvious. What kind of place is this site?
If you choose a, c, or d then you fail.

Also, Nene scares you?
I Wrote:I'm now convinced that Nene has ulterior motives for directly and indirectly helping Taiki & co. She's a double-agent. If she's got her own agenda or she's working for somebody else, I've no idea.

O:

Let's debate this possibility.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Nene's still a mystery. Though her manga version seems to shed a little light about her.
Light and Darkness, the balance for which is the Shadow--the perfect sphere of order. One cannot live without the other...
No spoilers from the manga please!

That said, if she's like Calumon it would make sense, but also would be boring.

That's why I'm putting my money on her being some sort of cool double-agent! <3
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad

(09-05-2010 02:57 PM)DragonMasterX Wrote: No spoilers from the manga please!

That's why I'm putting my money on her being some sort of cool double-agent! <3

Rest assured, I'm keeping my trap shut regarding it. People would just have to read the manga adaptation for themselves should they wish to find out a bit more about Nene. To me, yeah, she seems to be a double agent. Perhaps she could be in cahoots with Baalmon?

Okay, okay.. I'd like a clarification; The 1 hour Xros Wars Special was scheduled to air on the 14th.

So that means by next week, September 7th there's no Xros Wars airing?

Light and Darkness, the balance for which is the Shadow--the perfect sphere of order. One cannot live without the other...
Or maybe we'll get an episode this week and two on the 14th?! <3
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
(09-05-2010 03:48 PM)DragonMasterX Wrote: Or maybe we'll get an episode this week and two on the 14th?! <3

I've rewatched episode 9's preview for the next episode, and it says 10 and 11 will be both an hour special airing come 14th, which is prior to a month long hiatus till October. I'm confused about next week, September 7th, if we will get an airing or not.

D:

I'll have to settle for watching Bleach and Highschool of the Dead this week <_< *Grumble grumble*
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
I guess this means we won't get anything next week. Oh well, less distraction in making the manga pages.