Join our server on Discord

Digimon Xros Wars Episode 9
(09-02-2010 02:24 PM)DragonMasterX Wrote: I suddenly feel inspired to write about Persiamon catching and using Akari for her own joy.

No, wait. It's gone. Yes, it's here. No, yes, no, yes, yes, it's here, no. Uh... I lost my train of thought. No dice.

YURI!!!

Dooooo iiiiiiittttttttt! Do it. You know you want to. But remember, she's a princess.
So Unknown likes spoiled sexy and playful looking girls making use of other girls for their own pleasure. I knew someone would respond to that but I didn't expect it to be you! Now my plan can be finally set into motion, mwahahaha!

*Cough*
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
You forget, I run the group dedicated to finding or making pron for the series.
And... I am a pervert. So of course I'd say to do it.

And now for the review from me and a friend.

Huh. The glasses don't seem to work on drill-wolf. I'm sure you pervs think differently.

Of course Tactimon's attack was strong. He didn't even take it out of the sheath. It is chained up of course. That's strong.

How is AncientVolcanomon still alive?

Oh... Those are guns on Tactimon's back.

He also had evil shoulder pads. Of course. Again, pervert bait? What do you all think.

Hey it's a quick scene of Boltmon.

So Blue Meramon is the only one to die when with with an attack that bad the first time? I'd make a joke but no one here would get it.

The Baguramon group just absorb instead of Xros. Of course.

Darn. Shoutmon in the Dorulu-Cannon seems more beast like. Anyone screen cap that for their collection? Plus, cool Flaming wolf heads.

Now the villains for this area are gone for good. Great.

What does everyone think of the voice for Greymon? Tough and almost evil sounding is what I think. For that one line at least.

And with the problems solved, here's the Code Crown. Simple.

Well, Big ep next week.

*ahem*
Nice idea getting a name person to voice a character. I'd say who I know from that musical group but no one here would know.
Also, Bastemon is a character we haven't seen yet.
PawnChessmon have eyes. In case anyone didn't know.

That's this week. Be back here next week for an hour long ep.
I initially though that 8 was the beginning of the end for Tactimon; but with Xros Wars bearing a bit of super sentai element in it, seems the Bagura Generals (Lilithmon for the next episode.) would take turns from now on in engaging Xros Hearts in battle, strong and very powerful start, but will likely exhibit capability of being defeated and make retreat.. Until the episode they'll make a last stand and finally die.
Light and Darkness, the balance for which is the Shadow--the perfect sphere of order. One cannot live without the other...
:3 Tactimon-sama sure made a bitch of Kiriha.

Kiriha: HAHAHAHA. Be afraid of me! *While retreating*

I thought Greymon's voice was pretty smexy. X3
[Image: self_centered_coyote_by_kerol-d2zmoca.png]
"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it!"
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
Maybe Kiriha ain't all that, or Neo Touma-Saiba's just holding back.
Light and Darkness, the balance for which is the Shadow--the perfect sphere of order. One cannot live without the other...
Ooh, yeah! I think all he wanted to do was rescue Taiki, so when he accomplished his mission, he had no reason to fight, seriously or not. X3 I can still imagine his inner voice saying stuff like "Oh crap- oh crap- that was close- he almost got me! That was SCARY!! PHEW!! I escaaaaped!" though! XD
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
(09-04-2010 06:31 AM)Psycho Backlasher Wrote: :3 Tactimon-sama sure made a bitch of Kiriha.

Kiriha: HAHAHAHA. Be afraid of me! *While retreating*

I thought Greymon's voice was pretty smexy. X3

I knew you'd say that. That's one reason why I said "your perverts" this time.
I've always wondered UnknownH....what DOES the H stand for in your name????
[Image: Ikuto_Peckmon4_Ever.jpg]
"I'll keep you safe...forever."
Peckuto
Your perverts? That... that does not grammatically compute!! Besides, you're the one who said Tactimon-sama's shoulderpads are probably pervert bait! :3 Aside from me, I don't think normal perverts find giant shoulderpads of evil hawt! :3
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers