Join our server on Discord

Hello :D
Just recently started to lurk around and uh, it's an interesting forum.

I'm a 24 year old guy who's been with Digimon since Season 1. Funny thing is, I met most of my friends through sharing Tai x Matt stories LOL. Currently hooked on Xros Wars, so uh, yeah.

Pleased to meet everyone. ^^;;
Hi Mistah! Welcome to the Jungle! Sha na na na na na na na na na!

We've lots of attractions for you to oogle at. You can go talk about Anime or Video games, pop into the Xros Wars episode discussion topics we've made in the Digimon Chat, oogle at Fanart (Normal art) and Fanfiction (Normal fiction too) at their respective tabs or even jump into RP'ing!

Feel free to feed the demonic snake in the cage too, don't mind the no-feeding sign, I'm sure that monster just needs to retaste fresh blood. :3
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Welcome aboard the boards, young grasshopper/padawan/what have you!

I am here to steal your soul- virginity- semen- er- I'm not here to steal anything! Now please proceed into this dark alley where no one can hear or witness you to testify against me later, drop your pants and put your hands up against the wall!
[Image: self_centered_coyote_by_kerol-d2zmoca.png]
"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it!"
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
Welcome to Hell, Tariyaki-san.
Salutations and Greetings! I am the Minstrel Knight, it is a pleasure to meet you. Though I suspect most would call meeting me a 'Song and Dance' routine from hell.
"Who is "I" without a past? -A river without a source? -An event without a cause?
Threads of different lengths. Some longer, some shorter... So many of them spun together~
The crones keep on weaving; the algorithm of our lives. Cause and effect, the fates of men!"
-Turisas, To Holmgard and Beyond
Welcome welcome Taiyaki, hope you have fun here, please don't mind some hyper people here, they're all really nice once you get to know them. :D
[Image: patagatokiss2.jpg]
PataGato All The Way!!!

Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Welcome to DaD Taiyaka
I'm Yumi, have fun and enjoy yourself :D
Well wonder what would happen if I told everyone who I liked on here a lot!!
Creative Minds
The OCA