Join our server on Discord

FF3 DS Particle Beam
I found this Action Replay code that gives you some enemy attacks, like Megaflare, Flame and such, one of them being the Cloud of Darkness' Particle Beam attack. Anyone know how to actually use it? ';/
Nyaa... Will be around but not very much.
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
No idea. Don't have Action Replay. Ask the mighty Google?
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
I tried, just kept taking me to where the code itself is and no explaination about it... Would think google would have the answer though lol.
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Well,

Most replay codes run on a button combination to activate them. Try combos like L+R, Select+L, Select, etc...

On the other hand, this code sounds a bit too good to be true. Which means it probably is... But best of luck!
[Image: Rainbow_Dash_haters_gonna_hate.gif]

See that guy, he's a drifter! But drifting leads to Bickering, Bickering leads to Karate, and Karate leads to flying around between windows and shit! Then a big guy starts shooting lightning everywhere and Kurt Russell Shows up and Kicks his Ass!
Well, with updating my R4 SDHD card to it's latest, R4_Pandora, it has it's own cheat database which has the codes in the database, but it's all in japanese >.<' Can't find an English one for the R4_Pandora, but did for the normal R4 SDHD card cheats.

This is the action replay code list where the Particle Beam spell is found in. You have to press L+R to obtain 99 of the spell/item, tho it never says anything about getting ti to work :/

http://news.softpedia.com/news/Final-Fan...3952.shtml
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Why're you trying to cheat in FF3, anyway? It's not hard. :P
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
I know, I've beaten it without cheats once, second time I cheated my way through but ended up with the same results in the end (Onion Knight all the way! =D) Tho i never got the class in my first time through lol.

But I thought it would be cool seeing the heros using Partical Beam on the monsters lol.
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions