Join our server on Discord

The Fall of a Heroine. (Linvar x Kaze)
This is a request for tigerlily (DigiArtistsDomain.org forums).

Warning: This contains bukkake, breast expansion and lactation.

Kaze and Linvar are copyrighted to tigerlily.

--------------------------------------

The Fall of a Heroine, by DragonMasterX.

“Mmmngh… Mighty fine load you’ve made me blow my dearest concubine~” the dark emperor murred as his cold eyes gazed upon the small naked servant pleasing his dragonhood thoroughly even during his afterglow, “You’re all wet and dirty with my seed, and you know what that means, don’t you?” a sadistic smile spread along his lips, “You’re all mine!!” he claimed with a big grin, watching a scantily dressed red long-haired bunny-eared girl work silently but feverishly fast and effectively to clean her master’s mess from his tremendous shaft and balls, wagging his white tail around like an excited child bearing witness to an amusingly laughable scene. Mere hours ago, the emperor Kaze had witnessed a fierce new opponent, Linvar, confront him demanding that he cease his pursuit to plunge the world into an era of darkness. Yet she had all but been powerless against the Necrom King’s abilities; the last mighty heroine had been reduced to a play thing for the evil dragon. A big grin formed around his white scaled lips as he reminisced about his great victory, never mind the fact she had interrupted him in a moment of uttermost glory since she had taken the fall and was now under his servitude.

Yes, he would continue reviewing the events prior to this lovely moment. The world was his, all were bent on his well. The shadows that he commanded overwhelmed it all, and nobody would or could stand in his way no more. His cock throbbed at the pleasurable feeling of supremacy over all that breathed and felt, knowing that he could fully stop their breaths with a whisper as subtle and deadly as the sting of a poisonous spider and that their conglomerated fear and despair only fueled his powers, making him the strongest individual in the entire existence of this now wretched-world. Kaze licked his lips as his new pet Linvar rubbed her breasts on his enormous shaft, enjoying the sight of warm milk messing his gigantic red log of manliness. He had used his magic earlier and as a way of torture had increased the size of her otherwise healthily perky breasts to become enormous, fat mounds of fat swollen with nutritious milk.

Linvar could not feel them, she felt numb and was in a permanent trance. Kaze had beaten her in their battle, and she had been stripped of her powers and magic, left as just another fuck toy of the king, no, the emperor of the new dark world. Yet she used them, she felt compelled to. All the while she had been battling him, she knew the perverted blonde-haired dragon had been fixated on her prominent chest, but not in her wildest fantasies did she ever per chance fabricate the image of her beaten form serving this wretched raven-winged dragon by carrying gallons of his favorite drink in her bloated bosom. Linvar already was busty enough as it had been, but her tits had been forced to slowly change size as punishment for her rebelling. Even as she tit-fucked Kaze in the trance he had put her body in, she was fully conscious of all she was doing, the shame never ceasing to pile up on her even as she recalled the moment when he cast that dreadful spell!

The fight had long concluded and Kaze sat at his throne with a cocky grin. His heavy muscled build was naked- he did not need to hide his physical perfection from the eyes of his worshippers, of that, he was sure. The dark-emperor-crowned Necrom king belittlingly stared down at his defeated opponent. Linvar’s clothes had been torn to shreds, she was now only a naked bunny woman being restrained by two shadowy creatures of intangible form but very strong grasps on her arms that fully impaired her movement; she was too weak and drained from the earlier battle which had ended in her defeat to even hope of escaping much less fighting back. She remembered his passionate stare, how it crept a dreaded goose-bump all along her back, making her shiver in anticipation to what he had in store for her. Linvar had never expected his perversion would reach this far. With a wave of his arms and a purple glow of his sharp claws, the magic was cast instantaneously and without any form of delay. She felt them swell at that moment and looked down in amazement and horror.

Linvar was average in height, not too tall, neither too short, her curves were decent; and when she wasn’t entangled into super-natural business such as this, she would make an effort to accentuate them accordingly. Full C-cup breasts complimented her lithe build perfectly, but that image broke at that moment when the tingle of magic began spreading from the center of her chest to her young perky breasts that began sagging as several liters of milk began to magically fill them out, painfully stretching the skin at first as the mass of her boobs also magically began expanding and enlarging seemingly with no end for the poor captive. Linvar watched and moaned as her tits first hurt as they accommodated all that load inside the unused spots, the tit flesh expanding a few inches outwards, a scream exiting her mouth as the pressure caused her nipples to swell outwards and begin lactating almost violently.

She remembered, although she didn’t want to now, how the pleasure of feeling thick jets of milk ejecting from her milk at this level of hardcore strength felt; the sheer amount of milk Kaze had made to appear inside of her breasts had caused her slower growing tits to evacuate it all and it felt good, so cursedly good, that Linvar had had an orgasm just out of having lactated so much. Right now the shame of that feeling of god-forsaken pleasure was eating away at her, but she had been thoroughly consumed at the time. She knew. He knew.

When the flow of milk had somewhat calmed down, Kaze’s buff arm raised, showing a glint of his white-scaled flexing pectorals and round bicep as he snapped his fingers, triggering the second stage of her transformation. Linvar remembered: She had tried to find her voice to cuss at him, to swear at him, and even to beg him to stop torturing her, but nothing would come out of her mouth save for several high-pitched screams and sustained moans as her enlarging mounds gained weight, oh so much weight that she felt her back hurt as her column fought to support the growing flesh of her tits. They had jumped sizes from CCs to DDs in a very short span of time but this time the milk had slowly been produced inside of her so it wasn’t painful; instead, Linvar felt as if a pair of ghostly hands were expertly massaging the stretching, expanding skin, covering every imperfection that quickly was regenerated into perfect silky skin with the expert touch to replace any grain of pain for dimensions of bliss.

Linvar could feel her pleasure counter was once again escalating, but this time it wasn’t rushed and instead she could, much to her present dismay, enjoy the magical boob-job she was being ‘granted’. Kaze, amused by the initial resistance but even more excited by her pleasurable response to the spell, grinned from his throne, his powerful hands stoking over his maleness, allowing Linvar and his creatures to grasp its colossal size alongside the two baseball sized balls stretching the scaly scrotum to its limits dangling from the rim of the seat of his throne. He was enjoying it, but she couldn’t say that she wasn’t. There they were, her two once-normal breasts rapidly escalating through the alphabet of bust measurements, causing her interminable moments of reluctant pleasure as she moaned and groaned repeatedly, making music to Kaze’s ears.

The milk then rapidly began to fill the poor bunny’s tits again, not allowing her to catch her breath between moans and forcing her to gag and cough as she squirmed, her entire body attempting to flail but the combined force of her captors’ hold and the overwhelming size of her now four diametric feet large chest kept her down, forcing her to take the brunt of the forced pleasure her swelling wrought. Linvar heard herself cry several times, muffling her own screams on the mass of her fattening boobs as they became larger than melons, filling all their worth and more with delicious bunny milk which overflowed again and shot out in torrents that covered the floor with more of it, driving the fallen heroine to yet another orgasm accompanied by Kaze’s own roar of pleasure as he delighted himself with her helpless expression.

Kaze’s fingers snapped again, the spell’s effect suddenly coming to a halt, leaving Linvar with her new, humongous lactating pair to catch her breath. He didn’t want her to fall unconscious after so much stress after all. A sly grin permeated his muzzle as he finally stood up, “My sweet new toy,” he softly said with his buff arms open outwards as if he was expecting an embrace from someone, “I’ve made you perfect, haven’t I?” he rhetorically asked, walking to Linvar’s front before crouching and taking her chin in his right paw, lifting her face to look at his grinning face, “And I’ve pleasured you too,” he added after noticing the bright flush of her soft cheeks, “Yet you still have a somewhat defiant look to your face… We can’t have that now, can we?”

Linvar felt like spitting in Kaze’s eyes, but she couldn’t muster strength to even do that. Her drool trickled out of her mouth and as Kaze let her chin go it dripped to the floor, his laughter booming into her ears as if several drums were being played beneath each of her head’s sides.

She felt like crying now, what was he going to do next? Linvar remembered.

Or at least, that’s what she tried to do. “You’re spacing out, pet!” Kaze’s voice tore through her thoughts as she realized she was still on the dark emperor’s cot, her knees on his massive nuts and her titanic boobs wrapped around his shaft as her hands kneaded his flesh profusely, “Seems like I’ll have to discipline you further. Good,” Kaze evilly smiled, pouncing Linvar on the cot to straddle her. She didn’t reply, her body language wouldn’t match her expressions; it had been days since this routine had been repeated, and it was all because part of her will had not been completely broken yet. To block out what Kaze was doing to her, all she could do was recall memories, but even by doing that, she would somehow only be able to summon what had transpired during the day she had foolishly decided she could challenge him on her own.

She still remembered how the fight had gone over, how it had seemed that she had an upper hand in the bout, but his shadow minions had proven more difficult to handle than a one-on-one fight with Kaze himself. She had been striped off her magic tools before she had a chance to use them and had been repeatedly pounded into submission until Kaze himself got rid of his own heavy equipment and allowed her to fight him as she was. The overpowering male had had no difficulty in easily besting her physically, and after her energy had all but been drained, Linvar had been transformed into something as lowly as his walking milk factory and sex toy. The thought was disgusting to her, but at the very same time the very thought of that rough pleasure of feeling her over-sensitive nipples streaking with milk as the pressure built over the limit, it was so sensational that she lacked words to describe it, and it was what shamed her the most; the fact that she was partly enjoying this sickening form of torture.

Linvar remembered what had happened after that. It was what Kaze was about to do to her right now. His muscled arms had wrapped around her hips and she had moved off from the cot where they had been lying down on; Kaze’s operation had been carried out from the depths of his dark cave and he hadn’t had the luxury to settle anything fancy, but he didn’t need a cozy resting place for what he liked to do with his concubine the most.

Kaze whispered a few magic words as he stood up from the mattress and held Linvar against his powerful chest, his tail swishing with his own excitement as his large member twitched expectantly against her legs. When that happened, Linvar’s eyes blinked and regained their natural color; she suddenly had the impression she held control over her body’s movement once more.

“Let me go, you pig!” she immediately shouted whilst trashing about, but failed to escape as Kaze had magically welded her womanly legs around her master’s waist, “Let me go!” she cried again.

Kaze just sensually smirked, “Heh heh. You’re too beautiful and attractive for me to do that, pet. You’re all mine, and I’ll remind you of such as many times as you need me to; after all, I love having to do that…” he murred, making Linvar tremble as she realized escape wasn’t possible, but she had to do something or else he was going to, he was going to…!

“Noooooo!” Linvar screamed, Kaze’s smile widening even more as he thrust upwards, his extremely large dragonhood piercing her abused cunt and filling it up to its limits and beyond, slightly causing her belly to bulge outwards from the sheer amount of dragon meat stuffed deep inside of her. A dry scream succeeded the first and as tears flowed from her eyes she looked up at Kaze as if begging for mercy; she knew that was the effect he had been looking for, but the pain, the pleasure, her brain couldn’t decide! The whole situation was crazy to her, impossible- why hadn’t he killed her already? Why hadn’t he killed her after having defeated her in combat? “Why must he torture me this way?!” she asked herself multiple times, saliva trickling off her young lips as the dragon crouched slightly only to lean back on the wall, allowing her to basically ‘sit’ on his crotch.

As Kaze’s eyes pierced her emotion-filled ones, he leaned his snout in and coldly but amusedly whispered: “You’re mine my pretty bunny. Mine for the rest of eternity. You’re going to love me, and you’re going to love me doing this to you for every day, want it or not… I want you, and only you,” he expressed dominantly, his cock throbbing inside of her as if begging its owner to start rocking the body it was penetrating already, “Mmrrrng… Give in to the pleasure, Linvar. You’re all mine…” he sensually murred, his claws massaging her back for extra aphrodisiac effect as his strength was more than enough to lift her off his cock and then cruelly slam her back down, forcing her butt to smack his swollen nuts, making both of them moan in ecstasy.

“Stop… please… It, it… it hurts…” Linvar begged, Kaze only grinning more as he fucked her harder, lines of clear pre exiting the over-stretched confines of the bunny girl’s cunny and dripping to the floor or onto Kaze, from his shift to his balls to his thighs. He felt her fear which strengthened him, but also felt that pent-up pleasure inside of her which only motivated him further, inciting him to continue the rough play knowing that deep inside, his concubine was enjoying this at an incalculable level.

“Say that you love me,” Kaze ordered, bumping his hips upwards powerfully, making Linvar scream in bliss as her body bobbed on the shaft, her pussy segregating her juice at the same rate the pre overflowed out of her, “Say that you love this!” he commanded with a growl.

“No… never!” Linvar defiantly shouted back, the blush in her cheeks starting to betray her words, “Y-you’re just a monster, that’s what you are! I’ll never love a monster!” she tried, although her voice sounded shaky and highly unconvincing. Yes, maybe this black-winged dragon was the reason the world was in peril and she was being tortured, but why couldn’t she simply go with that? Why wouldn’t the erotic thoughts of this situation go away? The shame piled up again as she bit her lips all the while Kaze enjoyed her ever-growing helpless expression.

“No matter. I’ve all the time in my world to hear you say those words,” the emperor laughed, looking down at Linvar’s swollen tits that were leaking more milk now that her body was being pleasured at such a pace, he licked his lips, “Mrrr. I’m very thirsty, in fact…” he trailed off, drawing Linvar’s attention to her large bosom. She gasped, but before she could shout another “No!” Kaze easily engulfed those bouncy melons into his mouth at the same time, his maw drooling as he powerfully sucked on both breasts as if they were the nipples, the milk flowing into his mouth smoothly as he playfully nibbled at them all the while he kept fucking Linvar mercilessly.

She moaned and screamed more and more as her pleasure rose to the skies, Kaze’s endurance proving itself as even past the big orgasm from before he was more than able to give Linvar this wild fuck that she would have to enjoy no matter what. His mouth continued drinking, enjoying the music Linvar sang for him with her helpless screams as his cock was squished harder the more strength he put in his thrusts.
The penetration had been decidedly rough at the start, but the sheer amount of pre he had already evacuated let alone the substantial amounts of juice Linvar was spurting were working tremendously well as an effective lubricant, allowing Kaze to pick his pace faster with every new second.

Minutes that seemed hours to Linvar went by and Kaze feverishly continued to drink and hump, never taking a rest from either. Linvar had uncountable orgasms throughout the whole deed, but the white-scaled raven-winged reptilian took his time to make it last as long as possible. Knowing that his enormous cock was keeping her in place with her legs tied to his waist already, his claws left her back to move to her sides and grope her mammary flesh, pumping them for more milk as he intended quite literally to drink her dry, her breasts barely containing anymore of the delicious creamy substance by then but Kaze made the effort to drink until the last drop came out. After that, he simply let go but kept massaging Linvar’s sensitive pair all the while his hips kept bouncing her, “Mrrr, you’re my favorite pet, you know that? You don’t break easily.” He laughed and then pounded her on his crotch again, making Linvar scream out as she hit yet another orgasm.

“But enough of this foreplay, I’m sure you’ve been longing for my seed!” he smirked, pressing his left claw to the wall he was against in order to support himself as he kept the other one on Linvar’s chest, “Mrrrawr!” he roared, starting to humping her the fastest and hardest yet, his hips up and down, back and fro in a frenetic manner, Linvar’s body being manipulated in air as she could only feel Kaze’s twitching member getting ready to fire with every passing second.

“Ahhh… ahhhnnn!” Linvar heard her own groans and knew she had lost yet again. She was moaning, delighting him with her voice, her orgasms proof that she had enjoyed this brutish display of attraction for her, and she couldn’t do anything about it but take it all. She heard Kaze roar dominantly and trash his head as his hot seed began to pour into her womb, the sheer excess of it escaping through the rims of her crotch much like all the previous segregations had, a growing puddle forming beneath the large clawed feet of the emperor.

This was something her body had been gotten used to rather quickly: Kaze’s orgasms produced so many ungodly amounts of sperm that if she wasn’t having a direct shower of it, her body was constraining it all inside until the point she felt like she was going to burst. She wasn’t sure if it was because of a spell Kaze had cast or if her body had naturally adapted, but she didn’t feel pain when her belly expanded outwards after minutes of the dragon’s cumming, and she certainly wasn’t feeling any pain right now. However, the collective excitement had driven her over the edge of what her small body could take- she passed out before Kaze had finished ejaculating.

She only woke up hours later and she was sleeping in the cot with a relaxed, grinning Kaze looking down at her, “Th-this is a nightmare…” she told him all shaky. Wherever she would look, she didn’t like. There was no natural light, just lit candles in the cave; if she looked outside, the sky was full of black clouds, if she looked back inside, there was Kaze with his perverted expression expecting her to say something else. But Linvar was too weak to complain.

“…if this is a nightmare, then,” he crouched next to his concubine, Kaze brushed his short blonde hair away from his face and whispered: “I hope you never wake up.”

The End.

--------------

Hope it's written well!
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Not bad. I didn't see any glaring flaws about it, and I am curious what happens later (if Linvar finally submits or if Kaze goes a little easier on her).
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
Actually, there were a lot of run-on sentences, I got told by someone at... uhm... SoFurry I think. I gotta work on that!

Glad to see you liked it though! XD
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Eh, I wasn't digging around for flaws, I was just reading the story itself. XP Ah well, hope you continue to improve then.
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
You spell thrash wrong. It's not trash it's thrash.

Linvar has pink hair.

Kaze is also kisser.
I'm more active in FA and DA now. Click here to look at my gallery!
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Creative Minds
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
You told me.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad