Join our server on Discord

New Episode Discussion Topics.
I or another mod shall make the current episode's topic on Sunday.
It can either be locked until Tuesday night when another mod will unlock it or it can be left open for around 2 days.

This shall be how it is for any episodes/movies. This may count for dub episodes too depending on when it premiers on US TV.

Also under consideration, Combining old episode topics to cut down on Forum clutter. Right now, considering combining every 5 episodes.

This is what I think will work. Disagree? Have a better idea?
Tell me here.
I can agree with that. Though I'd like to know about your approach on speculation threads and for those who wish to discuss it and all. Any steps or rules they must keep in mind?
Light and Darkness, the balance for which is the Shadow--the perfect sphere of order. One cannot live without the other...
Basically, only Mods will create new episode topics on Sunday and they'll be locked until Wednesday when the new episode airs. And every five episode topics, they'll be merged into one to prevent topic cluttering. Is that about right?

If so, I think it's an excellent way of organizing things around here while we're all hyped for the new eps.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Just to make sure you guys know, the episode airs Tuesday night in Japan.

That means Tuesday morning in the US...
[Image: signature.png]
Would it work to open it on Wednesday then?
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
You would have to unlock the threads on Monday evening, or at least Tuesday morning. It airs in the wee AM hours on Tuesdays. (ie: about an hour after the time of this post.)

I don't see a reason to merge any topics. It's not like there is an overwhelming amount of activity to account for. In fact, keeping topics apart keeps conversations straight forward about what is being discussed...plus we have lots of room for it.

Believe in yourself! Not you who believe in me, not me, who believes in you.
Believe in you, who believes in yourself!
- Kamina of the Dai Gurren Brigade
Ok then. The merge topics will be put on the shelf.
The lock topics will be put on the higher shelf. Debate all you want but try not to fill up a page or so.