Join our server on Discord

Moving to California
(08-24-2010 01:48 PM)Yumi Wrote:
(08-24-2010 01:35 PM)UnknownH Wrote: No idea what to say but, you'll be able to get... away from your mother right?

Yes, I wont see that, im going to use her new nick name 'she shall not be named' anymore!! I'll be free and happy!!!
Good. Then she can't say who you date.

(08-25-2010 01:42 PM)Cowboy From Hell Wrote: 6) San Francisco = Gay capitol of the world(depending on your views, good or bad thing. Easy to find interior designers, I bet.)

7) Evidently they have bears, too.
Of course it has bears. It has San Francisco. Ha ha ha.
Yes, I wont see that, im going to use her new nick name 'she shall not be named' anymore!! I'll be free and happy!!!
[/quote]
Good. Then she can't say who you date.

[/quote]
Of course it has bears. It has San Francisco. Ha ha ha.
[/quote]

It is :) if I meet someone I can be free and do what I like with the guy

Bears, dont really scared of them, even tho there tall and razor sharp teeth im not scared of them lol
Well wonder what would happen if I told everyone who I liked on here a lot!!
Creative Minds
The OCA
Yay! Yumi is moving to the U.S.!!! (in four years!)

That means no more severe confusion with time zones when we chat! (in four years!)

It also means I will get a chance to meet you in person! (in four years!)
[Image: Rainbow_Dash_haters_gonna_hate.gif]

See that guy, he's a drifter! But drifting leads to Bickering, Bickering leads to Karate, and Karate leads to flying around between windows and shit! Then a big guy starts shooting lightning everywhere and Kurt Russell Shows up and Kicks his Ass!
(08-25-2010 01:42 PM)Cowboy From Hell Wrote: 1) California has asinine gun control laws(10 round magazine limit?! ARE YOU HIGH?!)

2) California has idiotic emissions control laws for vehicles(I don't like Catalytic Converters. Go Diesel!)

3) They has the Govahnatah!(he'll be Bahck!)

4) I hear weed is legal there.

5) Earthquakes.

6) San Francisco = Gay capitol of the world(depending on your views, good or bad thing. Easy to find interior designers, I bet.)

8) my girlfriend lives there and constantly is badgering me to move there.

I'll put up more fun facts from Cowboy's Random Fact Guidebook To Californiaâ„¢ when I think of some more.

1. Hey it's still dangerous to me. I rather have a tazer than a gun.

2. We do have a lot of traffic except during the middle of California.

3. We are trying to reelect a new governor. He's so awful as to some of his movies.

4. It's still illegal to sell drugs in California. Unless you make medicine with the drug-related plants then that's fine, only if you don't post a pic of you tending these plants. Your bosses will certainly fire you.

5. San Fancisco yeah it had a huge earthquake. But depending on where you live you don't get Earthquakes. You might feel a little bit of it. But there's nothing to worry about.

6. Gay people can now get married in California. And you just don't like a whole bunch of buildings that's all.

7. Sure we have bears, but they rarely come in cities. Unlike Alaska or Cananda that's for sure, they would prefer to stay in the woods rather then being out when there's way too many people.

8. We do have rattlesnakes like in texas BUT in our place isn't filled with snakes(only in the desert or in the petshop but non poisonousness ones). So you would be boots free without any snakes bothering you.
I'm more active in FA and DA now. Click here to look at my gallery!
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Creative Minds
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
(08-27-2010 07:09 AM)Duamutef Wrote: Yay! Yumi is moving to the U.S.!!! (in four years!)

That means no more severe confusion with time zones when we chat! (in four years!)

It also means I will get a chance to meet you in person! (in four years!)

That would be nice, we wouldn't get tired a lot for staying up late hours like I have for the past 2-3 nights chatting to you until 5 or six o'clock in the morning lol :D

I did promise you we could meet remember
Well wonder what would happen if I told everyone who I liked on here a lot!!
Creative Minds
The OCA
Did no one get that joke? Bear is slang for large hairy gay guy. Look it up. San Francisco is very gay. And that's why it's supposed to be funny.
Yesh, I take it most of us knew that, but we're much too sophisticated for vulgar, uncouth jokes like that!

...I'm kidding, I found it hilarious! I shall hide in Yumi's suitcase in four years!
[Image: self_centered_coyote_by_kerol-d2zmoca.png]
"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it!"
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
I support that idea. In fact, I might even help you fit into a suitcase. I will use whatever uses to to get you to fit. *anti-hero grin*
...what the hell's an "anti-hero grin"?

Anyway, here's some Fun Facts for you to help you prepare in the next four years for your exodus to the Golden State:

Since you're going to be near Disneyland, that means that you'll be living in the Los Angeles area. Not gonna lie; traffic is a huge bitch there, so you'd better have some patience when you're on the road from 3 till 7p.m.

Cali is one of the most liberal states in the U.S. If you go further up North, you'll find Humboldt County, where I used to live. It's made of pot, hippies, and college-hipsters. It has four towns worth while, Garberville, Fortuna, Eureka, and Arcata. Arcata is made up of Pot, Hippies, and College Hipsters.

San Fran has almost as intolerable traffic as Los Angeles, but they have great museums and a wharf with sourdough bowls of clam chowder. Also, they hold Wondercon every year in the Moscone Center, which is one of the biggest comic conventions in the U.S.

Where you're going to live, it gets hot. Really hot. As you go further up North, it's not so hot. Anyplace past the state's capital has a much cooler climate. Everything else below it is a goddamn Easy-Bake Oven.

We have In-And-Out Burger. Get to know it well, for it's deliciousness shall consume you. All the other states are jealous of us for having it. Except Nevada.

I live in Santa Rosa, if you ever wanna hang.

We have shitty schools. Beware.

Would you like to know moar? Click Here For More Information! :D
The Infamous Boss Reo

(08-29-2010 06:46 PM)The Infamous Boss Reo Wrote: ...what the hell's an "anti-hero grin"?

Anyway, here's some Fun Facts for you to help you prepare in the next four years for your exodus to the Golden State:

Since you're going to be near Disneyland, that means that you'll be living in the Los Angeles area. Not gonna lie; traffic is a huge bitch there, so you'd better have some patience when you're on the road from 3 till 7p.m.

Cali is one of the most liberal states in the U.S. If you go further up North, you'll find Humboldt County, where I used to live. It's made of pot, hippies, and college-hipsters. It has four towns worth while, Garberville, Fortuna, Eureka, and Arcata. Arcata is made up of Pot, Hippies, and College Hipsters.

San Fran has almost as intolerable traffic as Los Angeles, but they have great museums and a wharf with sourdough bowls of clam chowder. Also, they hold Wondercon every year in the Moscone Center, which is one of the biggest comic conventions in the U.S.

Where you're going to live, it gets hot. Really hot. As you go further up North, it's not so hot. Anyplace past the state's capital has a much cooler climate. Everything else below it is a goddamn Easy-Bake Oven.

We have In-And-Out Burger. Get to know it well, for it's deliciousness shall consume you. All the other states are jealous of us for having it. Except Nevada.

I live in Santa Rosa, if you ever wanna hang.

We have shitty schools. Beware.

Would you like to know moar? Click Here For More Information! :D
Yes.... In-and-out burger is gooooooooddd.

Plus we have Subway! Eat fresh!
I'm more active in FA and DA now. Click here to look at my gallery!
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Creative Minds
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)