Join our server on Discord

When science goes right! (MasterZero & Salem)
The threesome continued for some time, until the two Sailor Scouts were laying on Salem's body, holding her between them, both of them asleep. Now, Salem was free to have some fun with them. Or she could throw more of her sweet little poison on them, and making them horny for another round.

---------------

"Good job, Wonder Slut!" Alex smiled, turning off his spell. He kissed the girl's lips, as a reward, before looking at Black Canary. "Slut, go do your makeup. I'll deal with Black Canary," he said, taking her and planting her on a seat.

Once Wonder Slut was gone, Alex looked at Black Canary. He took out his jewel, and began to try and hypnotize her...but not into slavery. "Listen to my voice...You hunger...You are so hungry, Black Canary. You need food. You need to eat...You're so hungry..." He repeated those words again and again, and as he did, cast a new spell. Al the food Black Canary ate now, would go a little to her breasts, but mostly, right to her ass, giving her a butt that would make nearly any other girl scrawny in comparison. "Do you understand me?" he asked, after nearly ten minute of hypontism. He didn't want to take any chance. Once he was sure, he freed her mouth and untied her hands, allowing her to eat the various fattening foods on the table.
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.

Messages In This Thread
RE: When science goes right! (MasterZero & Salem) - by MasterZero - 10-16-2012, 02:34 AM