Join our server on Discord

When science goes right! (MasterZero & Salem)
"Its no trouble, we promise!" Neptune smiled, stroking the girl's head, moving her fingers through the beauty's perfect hair. "I-I mean, of course. G-go ahead," Neptune blushed, taking a step back and quickly turning away. "Call if you need anything, Miss...."

-------------------------

"Mmmm...I'd say." The man suddenly pushed his cheerleader back and ordered him to stand. The men looked at the sexy feminine boys and the one with the bride slapped the pokemon's ass.

"Bikini bitch, Sissy, Cheerleader, Wedding Dress!" He ordered, pushing the one in the dress to the ground. "All of you boys, start doing a little dance and cheer for us. One more, and then get ready for the greatest pleasure of your lives."

"Oh, so true. You see, you girls shouldn't be with men at all. Well, save for one." Alex leaned forward and pecked the police girl on her cheek. "Me. I am the only man you should love and pleasure. All else are feminine gay, sluts. Competition. If you agree, I want ALL of you to smother me between your titties."
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.

Messages In This Thread
RE: When science goes right! (MasterZero & Salem) - by MasterZero - 06-28-2011, 12:40 PM