Join our server on Discord

When science goes right! (MasterZero & Salem)
Salem stirred ever so slightly, a weak and girlish mewl of protest from an unconscious girl was all the resistance she gave though.
-------------------------------

Sissy moaned and gave a delighted squeal around King's cock as he rubbed his new huge ass, he seemed to being sawing thanks but couldn't stop sucking his human off long enough to do it.

MILF smirked into the kiss and squeezed, her holes gripping almost painfully hard, and had they not been lubricated King's cocks would have been stuck for a moment "How's that? More to your liking?" she purred as she hugged her master tighter to her huge milk mounds.

In the background the other slaves moaned in an epic orgy, the pokemon were being fucked in every way imaginable and loving it "I still need to check your pulse master." a nurse giggled as she jerked her clone off, rubbing his cock on her face and coating it in pre as she did.

A male Gardevoir beach girl lay sprawled with a clone rubbing his cock between the pokemons cheeks for a buttjob and giggled "When master's done he'll rub his special sunblock on his slut right?"

Another interesting sight nearby was a schoolgirl Ralts was sucking off her clone as a male Kirlya dressed as a cheerleader fucked his sister's pussy as his King fucked his ass in a lovely chain fuck n' suck "D! I! C! K! It's the best part of being gay!" the boy cheer as his sister moaned "After I blow master for my A can we start the extra credit work?"

A Gardevoir cop seemed to be trying to arrest her clone, even though she was the one in handcuffs "You have the right to remain horny! Any cock you have can and will be used used to fuck my holes! You have the right to bukakke, if you can not achieve it alone your best friends may assist you..." she continued reading him his rights as her nightstick was jammed up her ass.

The best sight of all was the well endowed male Gardevoir in his wedding dress, coated completely in the cum of seevral King's and male pokemon, as well as his own seed as he was fucked on the imaginary alter "You may now fuck your bride raw, no need to wait for the honeymoon!"

((This has got to be the sleaziest rp I've ever been in. X3))
The OCA
Lady Devimon's Minions

Messages In This Thread
RE: When science goes right! (MasterZero & Salem) - by Salem A. Delgado - 04-03-2011, 02:06 AM