Join our server on Discord

When science goes right! (MasterZero & Salem)
"Did you hear that?!" Uranus gasped, and Neptune nodded. They both leapt into action, quickly reaching the destroyed building and began searching through it.

It wouldn't take long Sailor Uranus found Salem, and gasped as she lifted the debris off of her, ordering Neptune over. "A Sailor Scout?" Neptune whispered as she checked Salem's pulse.

--------

"Mmmm..." King pulled from the kiss and moaned as his cock was rubbed with such a talented hand. "Okay then. I'll take both." With a press of a button, King split into two copies, both of which had the same size as the original. One grabbed Sissy and dipped him down, passionatly kissing him. The other King grabbed the MILF and kissed her, his hard cock rubbing against her cunt. "You're beautiful. Easily the most sexy women in this group," he said, licking the MILF's face and exploring her mouth with his tongue.

"Tell me how much you want to be fucked, my little valley girl," the other clone whispered between kisses.
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.

Messages In This Thread
RE: When science goes right! (MasterZero & Salem) - by MasterZero - 04-02-2011, 04:30 PM