Join our server on Discord

When science goes right! (MasterZero & Salem)
Salem grinned a she snuck off with the data she gathered, then found herself another empty store as she went to her next step. With her stolen data and the watch she created her own sailor scout uniform, her version featuring an exposed midriff, and dark pink colourings with her hair braided into four long ponytails. With her Sailor suit ready she proceeded to scream before destroying the building around her, protected by her stolen strength as the building came down.
----------------------------------

The Son was more than happy to be chosen over his mother and hungerly made out with King as the venom overloaded his body with desire.

The MILF watched with shock at her master's cruel words, she was more than able to handle him! She had plenty of children to prove that! Not wanting to be outdone by her son she stepped up to the two and stroked King's cock with practiced skill that would easily bring a lesser male to his knees "I assure you I am more than practiced enough to outshine any of my children."
The OCA
Lady Devimon's Minions

Messages In This Thread
RE: When science goes right! (MasterZero & Salem) - by Salem A. Delgado - 04-02-2011, 04:22 PM