Join our server on Discord

When science goes right! (MasterZero & Salem)
((Its fine. Oh and, HOT DAMN. I have a new favorite girl))

King's cock was incredibly hard and lustful as he saw the MILF and he tried to control himself, not wanting to just attack her. He kept his cool, hard as it was, and walked up to the two slaves and pressed a button on his watch. Suddenly dozens of clones of himself appeared behind him, each erect and horny. Though their cocks weren't as big as the original's, they would do. "Take them!" He ordered the herd, and his clones ran at the Pokemon, each one of them getting a Master clone to fuck and be slutty to.

"I love your outfit. A slutty bitch like you, trying to imitate a teenage girl...You look so fuckable..." But King teased her, turning away. "Bah. I don't you could take my cock though. Too much for you. Maybe I'll just focus on your son. I bet he can take me," he said, trying to make the mother jealous as he grabbed Sissy's hand and pulled him over, and gave him a passionate kiss, making out with him before his own mother.

------------

The two Sailor Scouts did not notice Salem, searching the rubble. "Weird," Neptune commented. "What could have caused this?"

"I have no idea," her fellow scout said. "But stay on guard."
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.

Messages In This Thread
RE: When science goes right! (MasterZero & Salem) - by MasterZero - 04-02-2011, 03:39 PM