Join our server on Discord

When science goes right! (MasterZero & Salem)
Salem pulled out and reverted back to female, then started her new plan "My first gift is this," she began, using the watch to turn the echidna into a milfy herm "They are my second gift," the woman explained as she pointed at Amy and Rouge "You can do to them whatever you please, and my third gift will be the energy needed to do those dirty things you so love to do." the self made goddess explained as she used the watch to rejuvenate her toy "The only catch is that you have to get them pregnant as I have you." she added with a smirk as she dissapeared to her next target.
--------------------------------

The Gallade feel to his knees hard and clumsily unzipped King's pants, he seemed to be struggling with his desires as he tried not to suck King off. The others all but attacked the boxes, swarming over them and even fighting each other as they worked to sluttify themselves.

((I'm hitting the Sailor Moon universe next, go ahead and start with a scout or two going about patrols or something like that.))
The OCA
Lady Devimon's Minions

Messages In This Thread
RE: When science goes right! (MasterZero & Salem) - by Salem A. Delgado - 03-12-2011, 08:32 PM