Join our server on Discord

When science goes right! (MasterZero & Salem)
"AH!" Mari-Su fell to temptation and did not fight her Mistress. She moved up and down, wanting pleasure. "F-fuck me, Mistress."

Amy and Rouge stared on in horror and embarrassment, knowing it would be their turn soon enough...

--------------

Alex wanted to stay and fuck his girls, but resisted. "Very good. I'll be back soon." With that, he vanished, teleporting himself to the world of Pokemon, on the hunt for Ralts, and its evolutions, boy or girl...

He brought himself to a forest and would type into his watch, seeking something specific. He soon found what he was looking for. A massive herd of Ralts, Kirlia, Gardevoir, and Gallade.

Alex knew what he wanted and he teleported himself to the correct time and place, landing right in the middle of a huge group of the green haired pokemon, a group of over a hundred. Before they could realize what was going on, the human held up his Rainbow Emerald and it shined brightly before them as he spoke. "I am your God of Sex. Love me. Worship me. The men no longer want to have sex with women. The women want to make love with their fellow women. But all of you want to make love to me. Men are meant to be girly, feminine, and slutty, and women are just as slutty, with an urge to lick pussy, suck my cock, and be fucked by it." He would repeat it several times, before stopping to look at them.
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.

Messages In This Thread
RE: When science goes right! (MasterZero & Salem) - by MasterZero - 03-11-2011, 07:37 PM