Join our server on Discord

When science goes right! (MasterZero & Salem)
"Well? One of you has to be better than the others at sucking cock. Which is it?" he asked, before smiling more. "Maybe the three of you should have a catfight over me? You know, tear each other's clothes off and slap each other silly until one of you has earned the right to suck my cock. Try to keep your powers to a minimum though," he added, his cock hardening at the idea of three lovely 'ladies' fighting over him.

-----------

Mari-Su moved her legs and rubbed her knee against Salem's slit, as she began to kiss and lick her right breast. Her left hand felt the other breast, while her right moved down to stroke the human's back and her ass. "Thank you, Mistress. I-I find you beautiful as well," she replied, moving to cover Salem left nipple in kisses and licks, leaving her right breast covered in saliva.
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.

Messages In This Thread
RE: When science goes right! (MasterZero & Salem) - by MasterZero - 12-22-2010, 05:28 PM