Join our server on Discord

When science goes right! (MasterZero & Salem)
Salem merely purrs and kisses Mari-Su, pinning the echidna's arms with her stolen power "You will, and when you do you'll wish you'd have done it sooner. And you won't be alone in your worship, Lien-Da is building temples and using the gifts I blessed her with to convert more and more people." the human explained in a mildly amused tone, as if she was simply stating known facts and not lording her power over the poor MILF "And I'm affraid your daughter's fate is up to Kingy Boy, he seems to have plans for her."
Nikki moaned and nodded at her master as she continued playing with herself and spilling more seed, after all the obediant echidna hadn't been told to stop yet. As they watched the depravity Mina and Julie-Su finaly just went limp and sobbed.

Sunny seemed overjoyed by the huge hard cock pounding into her alone, but when King spoke about impregnating her she almost came with glee on the spot "OF COURSE MASTER! PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE! I WANT YOUR BABIES SO MUCH!" the hedgehog yelled as she gripped the paralyzed and broken Sally as suport from King's pounding.
The OCA
Lady Devimon's Minions

Messages In This Thread
RE: When science goes right! (MasterZero & Salem) - by Salem A. Delgado - 11-24-2010, 02:38 PM