Join our server on Discord

When science goes right! (MasterZero & Salem)
"Never! I would never worship you, you human bitch!" Mari-Su responded, crying as she saw her daughter being tortured with the sight of her former love acting so...disgusting. "Please...At least let my daughter go..."

"Knuckles, you bastard! Stop it!" Rouge screamed. This reality's Rouge had never truly loved the echidna, and while shocked, seemed more upset about her clothes. "Get the whole out of my clothes!" she ordered, seeing her sexy suit being stained with his seed.

"Rouge shouldn't be jealous you look so good in that outfit, don't you think, Nikki?" King laughed.

Amy was crying, much like Sally. She tried to control herself, but failed horribly as King shoved his cock into Sunny's ass. "Awww. What's wrong, Amy? Jealous that Sunny fills this dress better then you do?" he asked, before whispering into Sunny's ear. "Good girl. Enjoy my cock," he said, looking at Sally. He squeezed Sunny's big 'tits' and rammed his cock in and out of 'her' ass without mercy. "I'm going to make you pregnant, bitch. Is that what you want? To be made pregnant right in front of the women who loved you?"

There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.

Messages In This Thread
RE: When science goes right! (MasterZero & Salem) - by MasterZero - 11-24-2010, 02:16 PM