Join our server on Discord

When science goes right! (MasterZero & Salem)
King smiled at Tina and then looked at the two other 'girls.' He pressed a button on his watch and created a beautiful portal. "Get in, girls," he ordered, leading them through it. The three soon appeared in the Sonic Comics universe, inside that reality's Sonic's home. "Good, Sonic is miles away," he mumbled, his watch telling him that Sonic and Knuckles weren't a danger here.

"I won't bore you girls with the scientific mumbo-jumbo, and I'll keep it simple. Sonic, Knuckles, you're going to call Rouge, Amy, and four other girls here to watch me fuck you," he explained, finding this world's Sonic's yellow book. He looked through it and found the phone and started with Sunny, pointing at the numbers. "Call Amy Rose, Sally Acron, and Mina the Mongoose. Tell them to come to your house in an hour. Nikki, call Julie-Su, her mother, and Rouge the Bat and tell them to come here." As each slave called their respective girl, King entertained himself by playing with the other slave.

-------------------

"Thank you, Goddess! I will! I will!" Lien-Da screamed, before kissing Salem, silencing them both. Her tongue wrestled with the human's as her new cock showed zero mercy, going in and out of her, stretching her cunt. "I love you, Goddess!" she screamed, before resuming the make out session.
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.

Messages In This Thread
RE: When science goes right! (MasterZero & Salem) - by MasterZero - 11-06-2010, 08:19 AM