Join our server on Discord

When science goes right! (MasterZero & Salem)
Salem moaned simply at the sight of Lien-Da and smiled "You're incredible my dear priestess, now for your next rewards." the self named goddess smiled as she used the same functions kind had used to give his slaves more power, then she used the gender function to turn Lien-Da into a herm. She marvelled at this form, noting that this echidna had been the most endowed of them all now "The power you felt was the first half, the second half will be a new ritual I made just for my high Priestesses. I want you to take your new found strength and dominate me like your personal slave for a while." Salem purred as stripped down and handed Lien-Da a fresh vile of Strawberry Venom before laying on the bed "Drink up and take me like you mean it dear."
--------------------------------------------------

Sonny and Nikki were on the floor in a blink, moaning and gasping as the dominated each other with lust. Tina was nothing but moans and bliss as her virginity was stolen in the wildest of ways "I'm your slut! I'm your slut and you're my master! I'm your slut master! Please! Give it to me!" the fox yelled as she bounced on King's cock with her fucked silly face.
The OCA
Lady Devimon's Minions

Messages In This Thread
RE: When science goes right! (MasterZero & Salem) - by Salem A. Delgado - 10-28-2010, 12:46 AM