Join our server on Discord

When science goes right! (MasterZero & Salem)
Lien-Da moaned in pleasure as her neck was kissed and she nodded. Blushing red with anger, but mostly embarrassment, she slowly changed her clothes, unzipping her pants and jacket for Salem, then slowly taking off her undies, revealing her sexy body. She then put on the robe and posed for her Goddess. "Am I....acceptable, Goddess?"

---------

"Mmm...Tina's a quick learner," King commented, slapping Sunny's ass, before pushing his tongue down her throat and pulling out quickly. "Sunny, Nikki, you've done your part. Stand aside and make out with one another. I'm going to fuck Tina's brains out!" he declared, and once they did. He began to fuck Tina at sonic speed, her large tits bouncing with each thrust as he did. "You're my slut, and I'm your Master! Scream it out, you little fag!" King demanded. "If you do, I promise to give you my sperm. You want that, don't you?"
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.

Messages In This Thread
RE: When science goes right! (MasterZero & Salem) - by MasterZero - 10-28-2010, 12:30 AM