Join our server on Discord

When science goes right! (MasterZero & Salem)
Tails, Sonic, and Knuckles all sat around drinking the milk and talking like friends do, and while the fox thought something strange was going on with the two, he found himself caring less and less as his body grew hotter by the moment.
-----------------------------------

Salem moaned and drank down the still impressive load before pulling the cock out with a moan "Ah! I love doing that! I haven't had something so big and juicy since...collage...hmmm..." the scientist muttered as shi remembered when hir roomate showed hir about vore, and taught hir how to unhinge hir jaw. Of course neither them could swallow anything bigger than oranges or apples, but maybe with the watch...and with that Salem reverted to her natural gender and began searching through the functions, soon stumbling on a fetish function and a long list of things to choose from, among them were several types of vore "Now...lets see if I still have what it takes." she laughed as she let the watches energy flow through her.
The OCA
Lady Devimon's Minions

Messages In This Thread
RE: When science goes right! (MasterZero & Salem) - by Salem A. Delgado - 10-24-2010, 03:24 PM