Join our server on Discord

When science goes right! (MasterZero & Salem)
King smiled and kiss Sunny, before suddenly running off and soon returning, stereo in hand. He turned it on and it began to play a sort of, pop/techno mix. He walked past the two and sat on the bed, dick erect. "I'm sure you're wonder what the music is for. Simple. I'm going to fuck one of you, but to decide which one, you both will dance for me. Whichever one of you dances, and strips out of their clothes in the better, sluttier way, wins. Remember, things like blowing kisses, winking, slapping your ass, are all good and slutty. The sluttier you are, the more you please me. Now start dancing, whores!"

------------

"AHHH! Please, stop! No!" Knuckles screamed, unused to the pleasure as his seed was shot onto his own face, making him taste himself. Tears fell from his eyes as he came to a horrible realization. His cock was getting hard and erect from all of this! "STOP!" he cried, his dick already getting ready to fire again, his ass squeezing Salem's dick.
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.

Messages In This Thread
RE: When science goes right! (MasterZero & Salem) - by MasterZero - 10-03-2010, 06:07 PM