Join our server on Discord

When science goes right! (MasterZero & Salem)
((I couldn't think of anything better. I was considering Sonia, but there's already a girl named that in the Sonicverse. You have any suggestions?))

King smiled and simply walked over to Knuckles and used his superior strength to grab the echidna by the sides of his head and pulled him into a kiss, slipping in some tongue, before pulling back, moving at Sonic Speed. Suddenly, the same thing happened to Sonic. King ran over, grabbed him, and kissed him, before running between, licking his lips. "Different...But in a good way," he whispered to himself, as he walked behind Knuckles and rubbed the red echidna's butt. "Its quite simple. I'm going to have sex, with a pair of gay sluts, who will praise and thank me for blessing their girly bodies with my seed. Get it?" he asked, slapping Knuckle's ass.

-----------------

"Who's there!?" she asked, looking around. She reached under her pillow and pulled out a knife, slowly moving to the door to get help, looking around for the source of the voice.
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.

Messages In This Thread
RE: When science goes right! (MasterZero & Salem) - by MasterZero - 09-25-2010, 08:16 AM