Join our server on Discord

When science goes right! (MasterZero & Salem)
"And what job is that, my Goddess?" Sara smiled, licking Salem's cock, before taking it into her mouth, struggling to get the head past her lips. She finally got it into her mouth, making the occasional gagging noise as she pushed her throat down, deep throating the dick, looking at her Mistress with love and a strange innocence.

--------------

The combined service from the two made King moan, and soon his seed shot out, covering the their breasts and faces with his seed, some of it even getting into their hair. "Clean each other off," he ordered. "Then Noir, I want you to run and get as many sexy outfits, makeup tools, money, and valuables from Vanilla's room."

When Noir got back, he ordered Noir to start applying makeup onto Cream, while he used a tube of lipstick to write, "Want some lesbian action? Want to see girls dancing and stripping like the sluts they are? Want some cheap, lesbian action? Come to Rouge's Club! Girls Only!" in bright, pink words. "Noir, come here and give Cream's ass a big smooch. I need a lipstick smear for added effect. Also, Cream, I'm giving you the power to control your body. When you want to be in loli form or mature form, just think hard about it, and you'll transform yourself. Understand?"
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.

Messages In This Thread
RE: When science goes right! (MasterZero & Salem) - by MasterZero - 09-21-2010, 11:39 AM