Join our server on Discord

When science goes right! (MasterZero & Salem)
"Good. Give me a few minutes so I can fill her ass with cum and we can move on to the last lesson," he smiled. He fucked Cream's ass harder and faster, soon shrinking her back down so her loli ass was also stretched for his cock. True to his word, he soon shot his seed into her butt, making the rabbit slut look slightly pregnant. "Final lesson girls. Pleasuring my cock with your mouths. Get to work," he ordered, pulling his dick out of the little rabbit's butt.

-----------

Sara did not respond. She just drooled on the ground, her eyes glazed over. She had been fucked silly by her Goddess' cock. "T-thank you," she whispered, finally. "Thank you, Goddess....Soooo goooood..." she moaned. "Your cock is heavenly. I don't know what I used to do without it fucking me! Do I get seconds?" she asked, looking at Salem and trying to kiss her again. It seems Salem had made a monster.

((Since I have a lipstick smear, crossdressing, bit tits, cowgirl, milk, MILF, loli, putting my cum in or on food, and makeup fetish, any fetish you have you want me to play on? And yes. I know I have a lot of fetishes. I have issues))
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.

Messages In This Thread
RE: When science goes right! (MasterZero & Salem) - by MasterZero - 09-21-2010, 12:45 AM