Join our server on Discord

When science goes right! (MasterZero & Salem)
"Noir barely pulled away in time to scream "Ahh! You're our owner master! We belong to you! We're your slaves!"~<3 she screamed as she reached her climax and soaked Kin's face in a flood of her cum.

Cream could barely speak as the sudden feeling of King's cock growing in her cunt flooded her mind with new levels of pleasure and pain "Ahh! Y-you're..our master! Our owner!" she managed t gasp before her tiny body shock with her own orgasm.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Oh I will, my little slut. But first I'm going to get it lubed up, and once that's done I'm going to slam it in. Cause I know you want it hard, you like pain and pleasure don't you?" Salem asked as she rubbed her throbbing cock against Sara's wet slit, once it was nice and wet she place the head to her new slave's pussy and without any other warning slammed it's full length in, tearing through the girl's virginity in an instant and making a noticeable bulge in her stomach. "So slut, how do you like being fucked so hard by your goddess?" Salem asked as she continued to pound away at the girls box without mercy.
The OCA
Lady Devimon's Minions

Messages In This Thread
RE: When science goes right! (MasterZero & Salem) - by Salem A. Delgado - 09-20-2010, 02:55 AM