Join our server on Discord

When science goes right! (MasterZero & Salem)
Cream winced and moaned into Noir's lips, but obeyed her master's orders her master's orders and began kissing just like she'd been taught. As the session went on the pain subsided and was replaced with bliss, leaving Cream's nectar flowing nonstop onto King's cock.

Noir moaned into Cream's lips, rubbing her breasts against the loli's as her master dominated her box with his tongue. Just like her new partner her juices flowed constantly onto her master's face.
--------------------------------------------------------------

Salem moaned and grabbed both of Sara's hands, guiding them to her breasts and letting the girl fondle to her hearts desire as she pulled her face free from the girls budding breasts "Then fuck you I like a whore I will! Let me find just the tool for it!" Salem moaned as she stumbled through the watches functions, trying to find the storage section and pick out a strap on she saw. but with her new worshipper's eagerness she skipped over it by mistake and found a new function that caught her eye 'Gender selection system eh?" she grinned as she began looking the option over, after learning a bit about it she decided to test it on herself. Pulling away from Sara she stood and smirked down at her "Looks like you'll be the first to receive this special blessing, b honoured little tramp." Salem purred as she selected the futa option and used it on herself, a purple beam struck her and began it's job, widening her hips, swelling her breasts to twice their size, and giving her a cock that was 20" long and 3"thick "So slave? what do you think of your goddess's hard throbbing cock?"
The OCA
Lady Devimon's Minions

Messages In This Thread
RE: When science goes right! (MasterZero & Salem) - by Salem A. Delgado - 09-20-2010, 02:32 AM