Join our server on Discord

When science goes right! (MasterZero & Salem)
"Help her, Noir," King moaned. "Coach her through. Comfort for. As for you Cream, remember your lesson. Kiss her like a slut. Smudge your lipstick on her." He moaned again, amazed at the feel of Cream's tight, devirgined cunt. Blood fell from her broken wall, but he hoped Noir would help her overcome the pain and embrace pleasure. With each kiss the two gave the other, they fell deeper and deeper in love with one another. The more they loved each other, the more they loved him, because as their love grew, their love for him always stayed inches ahead. King quickly grabbed Noir's hips and licked away at her pussy, sucking on it, licking it and pushing his tongue into it.

--------

"Please...Take me," Sara moaned, trying to kiss the Goddess. "Make me a virgin no longer. D-do me..." She blushed. She placed a hand on Salem's head, pushing her deeper into her C cups, while the other hand moved down to try and reach her large tits, wanting to fondle them. "Fuck me. Fuck me like the whore I am, Goddess..."
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.

Messages In This Thread
RE: When science goes right! (MasterZero & Salem) - by MasterZero - 09-18-2010, 10:34 AM