Join our server on Discord

When science goes right! (MasterZero & Salem)
"Yep. But with some stuff even for the normal guests. Here's what I'm thinking. I discovered something called the Rainbow Emerald inside the watch. We could break it down and use it as jewelery for the girls, maybe make special contacts for their eyes so they wouldn't be affected by its glow. We make the club girls only, so when they come in they'll probably be affected by the girls' jewelery. Maybe put in some aphrodisiacs into the drinks to get the girls hot and horny too. Finally, for the VIPs, they get to meet our girls in private rooms, and I've created special lipsticks that can make any girl my slaves kiss into slaves filled with love for the girl who kissed them, but even more love for the girls' owner, in other words, me. It shouldn't be too hard to extend the program to include you as well. What do you think?" he asked, done with his description of the place.
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.

Messages In This Thread
RE: When science goes right! (MasterZero & Salem) - by MasterZero - 09-17-2010, 10:51 AM