Join our server on Discord

When science goes right! (MasterZero & Salem)
"I'm glad you girls like it," he smiled. Alex then looked at the make up on the table and walked over to it. "This is our new weapon, girls. Hypno-lipstick. It is designed to only work on women and is also designed to leave lipstick marks the longer you kiss a girl. All you have to do is kiss their face, but its strongest as their lips. When you kiss a women when wearing this, it will cause the woman to fall madly in love with you, and in lust with I. The longer the kiss is or the more kisses a girl has received, the more devoted she is to her fellow slaves and Master. Now there is one rule to it. The kiss only takes effect AFTER the kiss, so the girl can struggle and fight back when you kiss them. Since you girls are superstrong, it matters little."

He then looked at Noir and said, "Noir, be a dear and go fetch you and your daughter new outfits from her room. Something sexy. Don't fly, either. Walk and shake your ass." Alex then looked at Rouge and told her to come closer. Once Noir was gone to get the clothes, he pulled out the Rainbow Emerald in front of her daughter's face.

"Rouge, listen very closely. Do you remember when I said you loved women, but you loved me the most? Well there was one woman you love almost much as me. You love her differently though. You want to marry and make love to her, not serve her as a slut. You love her, truly love her, from her hair, to her eyes, to her voices, to her body. You need us both, but you need me more, though. Still, you desire this woman so much. Her name...is Amy Rose. When I snap my fingers, you will fall madly in love with her, obsessively in love, second only to me. Understand?" he asked, followed by putting the Emerald away and snapping his fingers. "So Rouge...Who do you want to go after first with the hypnotic lipstick?"

------------------

Knuckles wiped some sweat from his bag of foods and placed it down, wobbling on his feet. He suddenly felt so tired...He groaned and fell on his butt, his eyes slowly closing. He eventually hit the ground, now incredibly weak. "What...?" he mumbled, before blacking out, his body to weak to support his weight or even the support the bag of food.
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.

Messages In This Thread
RE: When science goes right! (MasterZero & Salem) - by MasterZero - 08-27-2010, 11:12 PM