Join our server on Discord

When science goes right! (MasterZero & Salem)
((Sorry, been distracted lately))

Salem laughed as she walked through the woods "This had to be the easiest steal ever." She gloated to herself as she continued to fiddle with the watches functions, finding herself an interesting feature labelled power theft "Oh? I wonder who I can test this one on..." she muttered before noticing Knuckles a little further in the woods. With an evil glint in her eyes Salem hid herself in the bushes and pressed the button, firing a small beam at Knuckles. He wouldn't even know what hit him as he felt his strength fading, growing weaker and weaker until he didn't even have enough strength to tear paper. Meanwhile Salem felt quit the opposite as her strength grew to new levels beyond any normal human "Ohhh!~ This watch is officially the greatest thing ever!" she giggled as she snuck away, leaving Knuckles to collapse under the weight of the supplies he had gathered.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Rouge and Noir moaned in pleasure as they felt the power their master had given to them "Ohh! Master I feel incredible!" Rouge gasped as she caressed her still tingling body "Yes! This is wonderful!" Noir added with a wanting moan.
The OCA
Lady Devimon's Minions

Messages In This Thread
RE: When science goes right! (MasterZero & Salem) - by Salem A. Delgado - 08-27-2010, 08:25 PM