Join our server on Discord

When science goes right! (MasterZero & Salem)
Vanilla was licking her cum covered hand and had her other on her breast, groping herself. The picture had her eyes half open, the fucking had stunned her. She was asleep now, dreaming of her Master. What Salem did next was up to her.

--------

Alex moaned in pleasure as he saw the thick lipsticks marks on Noir's tits, licking his lips at the sight. "Indeed, and as much as I do want to fuck you both like sluts, I have some work I need to do. Would you girls like to help me?" he asked.

When they, of course, agreed, he would smile. "Noir, go to Rouge's room and find me where she keeps her make up and get me a lipstick of each color you can find. After that, see if you can find us something to eat and drink in the kitchen. Get going. Meet me in at the kitchen table," he ordered, slapping her ass. "And you, Rouge....I believe you have quite the jewel collection? I doubt you want those silly rocks anymore, right? Why don't you gather as many as you can and meet me in the kitchen?" he suggested, slapping her ass.

After talking to them, he would walk into the kitchen and await them, naked.
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.

Messages In This Thread
RE: When science goes right! (MasterZero & Salem) - by MasterZero - 08-23-2010, 06:27 PM