Join our server on Discord

When science goes right! (MasterZero & Salem)
Salem moaned happily as she drank most of her slaves nectar while the rest splashed on her face, then began lapping up what had been left on Vanilla's slit noting how much more sensitive the Venom seemed to make people "Mmm, delicious my slave. you've made your goddess very happy." she laughed as she looked at her first of many slaves, admiring the fucked silly look on her "Oooh, stay like that, your goddess wants to take a picture." Salem smiled as she stood and began searching through the watch, after searching long enough she saw something in the storage sections labelled Capture mode "This must be it." she muttered as she selected the function and pointed it at Vanilla, and clicked capture. Salem looked in shock as, like with the items, Vanilla faded away before appearing in the storage section "Oh my..now that's certainly useful!~"
-----------------------------------------------------

Noir opened her eyes and looked at King and her daughter, giving both of them a perverted smile "Oh? Were my daughter and our master having fun without me?" she purred as she unzipped her suite and slipped out in one fluid motion before joining her her daughter and rubbing against Alex's cock and kissing over his body.

Rouge giggled as she switched from kissing her master to kissing her mother "Master's the best mother, he always has energy for more!" she purred as she left a nice thick bit of lipstick over both her mother's nipples.
The OCA
Lady Devimon's Minions

Messages In This Thread
RE: When science goes right! (MasterZero & Salem) - by Salem A. Delgado - 08-23-2010, 06:12 PM