Join our server on Discord

When science goes right! (MasterZero & Salem)
The two girls kissed back, their own lipstick marks on her, and dressed themselves before they walked off with Rouge's number. When they were gone and the two were making out naked, King's eyes widened as Noir walked in. He pulled from the kiss and looked at Noir, opening his mouth to say something before regaining his cool front. ".Hello Miss Noir, my name is Alexander King. Rouge's Master," he greeted, pressing a button on the watch and recreating the Rainbow Emerald in his hands, this time though the emerald was glowing brightly, hopefully gaining her attention so she would look at it. "I'm sure you have questions, here is the answer," he smiled, holding the glowing rock up. "Look into it..."

((I have to say, I do have a sort of lipstick fetish, so Rouge leaving lipstick marks is a turn on...))

--------------------

"AHH! My Goddess! You're so good..." Vanilla moaned, placing one hand on Salem's head, pushing her deeper into her pussy, and the other hand on her left breast, playing with herself. "May I cum, my Queen? Cum like the slut that I am?" she panted, her juices gushing out for her to lick up and taste.
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.

Messages In This Thread
RE: When science goes right! (MasterZero & Salem) - by MasterZero - 08-23-2010, 04:17 PM