Join our server on Discord

When science goes right! (MasterZero & Salem)
"Yes master." Rouge moaned as she pulled away from the girls and wrote down her numbers "I hope we can play again real soon." she giggled as she kissed the girls then the paper, leaving lipstick on all of them "Really loved that master." Rouge giggled as she wraped King in a hug and kissed him deeply.

As the girls left there came a knock at the door and a sultry voice called "Rouge hun? Guess whos here to hide with her daughter till the heat dies down?" a familiar looking bat woman call as she let herself in "I was helping myself to a new jewellery store when a certain speedy blue friend showed up and-" she explain as she came to a stop at the sight of a cum filled Rouge and a naked King.
-------------------------------------------

"Ohh! those sound like great times, except for your ex. Leaving you was the biggest mistake of his life." Salem moaned as she petted her slave before cumming all over the rabbits face "Ahh, mmm! All that practice made you a good whore for your goddess though." Salem purred as she pushed Vanilla on her back and spread the rabbit's legs for her "Now for a reward from your goddess." she smiled as she buried her face in her slaves cunt and began liking around the slit while kissing and sucking the MILF's clit.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

The OCA
Lady Devimon's Minions

Messages In This Thread
RE: When science goes right! (MasterZero & Salem) - by Salem A. Delgado - 08-23-2010, 04:09 PM