Join our server on Discord

When science goes right! (MasterZero & Salem)
King filled Rouge full of cum as the bird girl came, her cum falling into Rouge's mouth to taste. The human took deep breaths, before slowly pulling out of the batgirl, hsi cum oozing out of her cunt and asshole.

"That...was amazing," the bird moaned, riding the waves of the orgasm.

"Rouge, stop licking her pussy," he ordered. "Do either of you girls have a pencil and paper?" he asked, and the bird girl reached into her purse. "Rouge, write down your phone number for the girls," he ordered, as the girl handed the batgirl the paper and pen. "And say goodbye," he added, smiling as the two girls looked at his slave's naked body, taking in her beauty.

-----------------

Vanilla obeyed, licking away at her Mistress' pussy before pulling back so she could talk. "I once had sex with my exboyfriend in his car! He fucked me in the backseat a few days after my 18th birthday!" she moaned. "After that, I had sex with another girl, with both our boyfriends fucking us after it! And my husband! I fucked my sweet husband's brains out before that bastard left me!" she moaned, before licking and sucking on Salem's cunt. "But you're better than all of that, Goddess. I want to be with you forever!" she screamed, between kisses and licks.
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.

Messages In This Thread
RE: When science goes right! (MasterZero & Salem) - by MasterZero - 08-23-2010, 03:31 PM