Join our server on Discord

When science goes right! (MasterZero & Salem)
((That was my reaction too))

"Mmm..." the hedgehog moaned, before pulling from the kiss and taking off her top so Rouge could see her large tits. "Suck them, you bitch." As for the bird girl, she had moved a hand into her pants and was rubbing her clit, with her other hand on her chest, rubbing her tits.

"That's so hot," she commented, blushing as Rouge winked at her. She winked back, before blowing a kiss at the sexy bat.

"Either of you girls have some lipstick I can borrow?" King asked, and the bird girl reached into her purse, which she had dropped on the ground, and gave him her red lipstick. King opened it and used it to write on Rouge's asscheeks. On the left buttcheek, 'Pussy lover' and on the right, there were arrows pointing at her pussy and ass with a sign saying, 'Property of Alex King.'

-------------------

Vanilla moaned and wrapped her arms around Salem's neck, kissing her passionately and squeezing their breasts together. Their tongues wrestled, but the MILF soon became submissive and allowed Salem control. When the kiss was over, their lipstick mixed, she licked her lips and smiled. "Anything you want, sexy. Maybe I can give you a strip show later?" she suggested, before she began to help Salem undress. "You're so amazing, Salem...I've never wanted a woman before, but you're so....perfect..."
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.

Messages In This Thread
RE: When science goes right! (MasterZero & Salem) - by MasterZero - 08-23-2010, 09:41 AM