Join our server on Discord

When science goes right! (MasterZero & Salem)
"You bet right," he declared, as a couple of attractive women outside her home saw Rouge and gasped at the sight of her large tits pushing against her window. One was a sexy bird girl, with a cute, round, bubble butt and the other was a hedgehog, with large tits that were almost as big as Rouge's. "Those ladies know what a slut you are, Rouge. They know you roll over for my cock everytime," he whispered, shoving his cock into her ass, their combined juices acting as lubricant.

"I want to see you flirt with them. I know how much you love women, Rouge, so show them. Wink and blow kisses at them, flirt!" he ordered, pulling her back enough so he could open the window, before resuming their position, now with Rouge's head sticking out and two girls staring at her in silent shock, watching King fuck her ass.

-----------------

"Ahh...Yes, t-the weather," Vanilla whispered, blushing red as she saw Salem's actions, seeing her cute pink lips, her large ample chest that rivaled her own. How she wanted to suck on them....lick them....She moaned at the thought, before suddenly shaking her head gently. "Salem, would you mind if I go slip into something more comfortable?" she asked, licking her lips as she stared at the girl.
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.

Messages In This Thread
RE: When science goes right! (MasterZero & Salem) - by MasterZero - 08-22-2010, 01:30 AM