Join our server on Discord

When science goes right! (MasterZero & Salem)
((The full name is Alexander King, I just stick to King usually because it sounds more badass))

"Good girl," King smiled, gently pushing her into her home and walking in, closing the door behind him. "Now listen closely to me, Rouge. You no longer love jewels. Emeralds, rubies, topazes, none of that is as exciting anymore. Instead, you love women. You have always dreamed about having sex with Amy Rose, Vanilla, even Vanilla's daughter, Cream the Rabbit, and your own mother. You've masturbated to the thought of them...But there is one man you do love, even more than those women combined. Close your eyes," he ordered. Once she did, he would continue.

"When you open your eyes, you will see a man in front of you. You will fall in love with that man. Every idea he suggests will sound brilliant, every order you will obey, every whisper will be music to your ears, every kiss will be better than any sex you have had beforehand. You will want this man more than you have wanted any jewel or woman. You will fall in love with this man, and beg to be his slave. Understand?" If she answered positively, he would smile and drop the Rainbow Emerald to the ground, where it faded away, back into his watches. "Now open your eyes, and see the man you love."

---------------------

"Hmm? Did Cream forget something?" Vanilla wondered, as she finished cleaning some dishes and wiped her hands with a rag. She walked to the door a crack and saw Salem. She opened the door wider and looked at the woman. "Hello there, Miss. May I help you?" Vanilla the Rabbit asked.
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.

Messages In This Thread
RE: When science goes right! (MasterZero & Salem) - by MasterZero - 08-21-2010, 06:23 PM