Join our server on Discord

When science goes right! (MasterZero & Salem)
Rouge wasted no time in following orders, kissing the bird's fine ass and running her tongue all over it. As she showered the bird's ass with kisses she ran her hands up the hedgehogs legs, groping her ass and fingering her pussy.
-------------------------------------------

Salem moaned in pleasure as she watched her slave, massaging her own breasts and pleasing her own wet slit "Yes your body greatly pleases me. Now come and please me more, I'm sure a mature woman like yourself has plenty of experience to show her goddess." she cooed as she sat up, beckoning her new slave over as she spread her legs.
The OCA
Lady Devimon's Minions
The bird girl spun around and grabbed Rouge's head, pulling her down into her wet pussy. "Lick it! Suck on my cunt, you whore!" she moaned as King began to fuck Rouge's ass harder and faster.

He pulled away from the hedgehog girl's lips, letting her moans of pleasure be heard. "I'm going to cum, Rouge! Get ready for a gallon of cum in your ass!" he yelled, before shooting his sperm into her ass, thrusting in as deep as he could so that the cum could fill her insides up.

---------------

"Oh, yes," Vanilla smiled, getting down on all four and crawling to her, shaking her ass and tits. When she was close enough she placed her hands on Salem's inner thighs, helping her Mistress spread her legs, before she began to lick her clit, sucking on it, and then pushing her tongue into her Goddess' cunt.
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.
Rouge gasped as she buried her face in the bird cunt, lapping at the wet slit and sucking her clit as she groped and fingered the hedgehog "Uh! Yes! Fill me master! I need your cum!" Rouge screamed as she felt King's thick hot seed flooding her insides.
--------------------------------------------------

Salem moaned deeply and used Vanilla's ears as handles "Ahhh! You're certainly a skilled slut my little slave, tell tell your goddess how many people you've fucked! Tell her every detail of your slutty past." she moaned as she pressed the rabbit tighter to her smooth hot dripping sex.
The OCA
Lady Devimon's Minions
King filled Rouge full of cum as the bird girl came, her cum falling into Rouge's mouth to taste. The human took deep breaths, before slowly pulling out of the batgirl, hsi cum oozing out of her cunt and asshole.

"That...was amazing," the bird moaned, riding the waves of the orgasm.

"Rouge, stop licking her pussy," he ordered. "Do either of you girls have a pencil and paper?" he asked, and the bird girl reached into her purse. "Rouge, write down your phone number for the girls," he ordered, as the girl handed the batgirl the paper and pen. "And say goodbye," he added, smiling as the two girls looked at his slave's naked body, taking in her beauty.

-----------------

Vanilla obeyed, licking away at her Mistress' pussy before pulling back so she could talk. "I once had sex with my exboyfriend in his car! He fucked me in the backseat a few days after my 18th birthday!" she moaned. "After that, I had sex with another girl, with both our boyfriends fucking us after it! And my husband! I fucked my sweet husband's brains out before that bastard left me!" she moaned, before licking and sucking on Salem's cunt. "But you're better than all of that, Goddess. I want to be with you forever!" she screamed, between kisses and licks.
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.
"Yes master." Rouge moaned as she pulled away from the girls and wrote down her numbers "I hope we can play again real soon." she giggled as she kissed the girls then the paper, leaving lipstick on all of them "Really loved that master." Rouge giggled as she wraped King in a hug and kissed him deeply.

As the girls left there came a knock at the door and a sultry voice called "Rouge hun? Guess whos here to hide with her daughter till the heat dies down?" a familiar looking bat woman call as she let herself in "I was helping myself to a new jewellery store when a certain speedy blue friend showed up and-" she explain as she came to a stop at the sight of a cum filled Rouge and a naked King.
-------------------------------------------

"Ohh! those sound like great times, except for your ex. Leaving you was the biggest mistake of his life." Salem moaned as she petted her slave before cumming all over the rabbits face "Ahh, mmm! All that practice made you a good whore for your goddess though." Salem purred as she pushed Vanilla on her back and spread the rabbit's legs for her "Now for a reward from your goddess." she smiled as she buried her face in her slaves cunt and began liking around the slit while kissing and sucking the MILF's clit.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

The OCA
Lady Devimon's Minions
The two girls kissed back, their own lipstick marks on her, and dressed themselves before they walked off with Rouge's number. When they were gone and the two were making out naked, King's eyes widened as Noir walked in. He pulled from the kiss and looked at Noir, opening his mouth to say something before regaining his cool front. ".Hello Miss Noir, my name is Alexander King. Rouge's Master," he greeted, pressing a button on the watch and recreating the Rainbow Emerald in his hands, this time though the emerald was glowing brightly, hopefully gaining her attention so she would look at it. "I'm sure you have questions, here is the answer," he smiled, holding the glowing rock up. "Look into it..."

((I have to say, I do have a sort of lipstick fetish, so Rouge leaving lipstick marks is a turn on...))

--------------------

"AHH! My Goddess! You're so good..." Vanilla moaned, placing one hand on Salem's head, pushing her deeper into her pussy, and the other hand on her left breast, playing with herself. "May I cum, my Queen? Cum like the slut that I am?" she panted, her juices gushing out for her to lick up and taste.
"Of course my dear slut. Give your goddess your nectar." Salem laughed as she opened her mouth and held it over her slaves cunt.

((Oh! I'll have to remember that!~ How'd you like the Noir pic?))

----------------------------------

"Yes, this is my master momma, we were just having a good time. Want to join us?" Rouge purred as she winked at her mother, still clinging to her master and kissing his body, leaving trails of lipstick all over him.

"Her master?! Just what have you done to my daughter?!" Noir yelled as she began taking dangerous steps toward King, trying to ignore the jewel, however the closer she got the more it drew her attention. How was it glowing?...and...why was it...so...beautiful...and...calming...now far too gone to realise what had happened Noir stood mesmerised in front of King and her daughter.
The OCA
Lady Devimon's Minions
((Its a good picture))

King smiled and pulled away from Rouge and walked over to her mother. "Can you hear me, Noir?" he asked. Once he was answered he would continue, "From this point on, jewels and men no longer bring you the same type of joy they used to. Instead, you will forever find yourself attracted to other women. You have always thought about having sex with other girls, even your own daughter. You want to have sex with her, fuck her. Your daughter has a lover, a sexual Master. He is the only man you love. You want him, but only if you can share with your daughter and with other women. Now close your eyes. When you open them, you will see the man you love more than your daughter, any women, and any jewel. You will see your Master," he declared.

He then made the jewel vanish and held Rouge by her waist. "Open your eyes, Noir, and see your Master and fellow slave," he commanded, rubbing his hard cock against Rouge's cunt.

--------------

"AHHH! Mistress!" Vanilla screamed, cumming hard than she had ever orgasmed in her life. Her sweet juices fell onto Salem's mouth and face, allowing her to taste the strangely vanilla flavored juices. As for Vanilla herself, she was panting, wiping sweat and her Mistress' juices off her face and licking it from her hands.
Salem moaned happily as she drank most of her slaves nectar while the rest splashed on her face, then began lapping up what had been left on Vanilla's slit noting how much more sensitive the Venom seemed to make people "Mmm, delicious my slave. you've made your goddess very happy." she laughed as she looked at her first of many slaves, admiring the fucked silly look on her "Oooh, stay like that, your goddess wants to take a picture." Salem smiled as she stood and began searching through the watch, after searching long enough she saw something in the storage sections labelled Capture mode "This must be it." she muttered as she selected the function and pointed it at Vanilla, and clicked capture. Salem looked in shock as, like with the items, Vanilla faded away before appearing in the storage section "Oh my..now that's certainly useful!~"
-----------------------------------------------------

Noir opened her eyes and looked at King and her daughter, giving both of them a perverted smile "Oh? Were my daughter and our master having fun without me?" she purred as she unzipped her suite and slipped out in one fluid motion before joining her her daughter and rubbing against Alex's cock and kissing over his body.

Rouge giggled as she switched from kissing her master to kissing her mother "Master's the best mother, he always has energy for more!" she purred as she left a nice thick bit of lipstick over both her mother's nipples.
The OCA
Lady Devimon's Minions
Vanilla was licking her cum covered hand and had her other on her breast, groping herself. The picture had her eyes half open, the fucking had stunned her. She was asleep now, dreaming of her Master. What Salem did next was up to her.

--------

Alex moaned in pleasure as he saw the thick lipsticks marks on Noir's tits, licking his lips at the sight. "Indeed, and as much as I do want to fuck you both like sluts, I have some work I need to do. Would you girls like to help me?" he asked.

When they, of course, agreed, he would smile. "Noir, go to Rouge's room and find me where she keeps her make up and get me a lipstick of each color you can find. After that, see if you can find us something to eat and drink in the kitchen. Get going. Meet me in at the kitchen table," he ordered, slapping her ass. "And you, Rouge....I believe you have quite the jewel collection? I doubt you want those silly rocks anymore, right? Why don't you gather as many as you can and meet me in the kitchen?" he suggested, slapping her ass.

After talking to them, he would walk into the kitchen and await them, naked.