Join our server on Discord

When science goes right! (MasterZero & Salem)
"I'm sorry I'm such a bother. " Salem smiled nervously as she watched Vanilla leave, and soon as the bunny was out of sight she opened the storage system and took out a tube of Strawberry Venom, carefully adding the three tablespoons to the MILF's drink before putting it back "Let's hope she can finish her drink before this stuff takes full effect." the scientist whispered as she took sip of her own milk.
----------------------------------

Rouge didn't hesitate in the least as she screamed at the top of her lungs "I'M A SLUT! I AM A SLUT!" she yelled as her dripping cunt squeezed King's hard cock and she kissed her master back.
The OCA
Lady Devimon's Minions
King let out a scream of pleasure, before suddenly shooting a jet of cum into Rouge's body, filling her with his sperm. He kept it inside of her for a few minutes, allowing her time to orgasm and enjoy the climax if she came two. This, in the long run, did little to stop him though, as he picked her up, hands on her ass, cock still in her, and walked to a nearby window. He ripped the curtains down and pulled out of Rouge, turning her around and pushing her forward so her large tits were pushed against the glass. "You ever got a cock in your ass, you slutty bat?" he asked, slapping her butt and rubbing his cock against her pussy.

---------------

"Don't be," Vanilla smiled. She soon returned and gave the pillow to Salem before sitting down and sipping her milk. "Mmm..." she moaned, tasting something delicious within the milk. She didn't think about it and instead drank the entire cup of milk in one go, placing the cup down. "Ah...Oh my....The milk is tasty, isn't it?" she asked Salem, suddenly blushing and feeling a tad warm, fanning herself with her hand.
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.
"Indeed, it's quite tasty." Salem purred, shedding off the mask of shyness she wore moments before. She watched the rabbit carefully now, slowly sipping her drink and licking her lips as she finished "Ah, are you alright? You're looking rather hot over there, maybe your a little overdressed for this weather?" Salem asked carefully as she put her hand to her face with her pinkie just resting on her full pink painted lips, while she crossed her free arm under her chest, lightly pressing her dark ample breasts out. She was testing Vanilla right now, carefully seeing how much effect the venom was having so far, if this went right then it would only be a few more moments before she had your mature rabbit under her control.
---------------------------------------------------------

Rouge scream again as she came, soaking King's lap with her sweet nectar "No master, I've never been fucked in the ass before!~ But I bet master does it so good!" she moaned as she rubbed her large breasts against the window.
The OCA
Lady Devimon's Minions
"You bet right," he declared, as a couple of attractive women outside her home saw Rouge and gasped at the sight of her large tits pushing against her window. One was a sexy bird girl, with a cute, round, bubble butt and the other was a hedgehog, with large tits that were almost as big as Rouge's. "Those ladies know what a slut you are, Rouge. They know you roll over for my cock everytime," he whispered, shoving his cock into her ass, their combined juices acting as lubricant.

"I want to see you flirt with them. I know how much you love women, Rouge, so show them. Wink and blow kisses at them, flirt!" he ordered, pulling her back enough so he could open the window, before resuming their position, now with Rouge's head sticking out and two girls staring at her in silent shock, watching King fuck her ass.

-----------------

"Ahh...Yes, t-the weather," Vanilla whispered, blushing red as she saw Salem's actions, seeing her cute pink lips, her large ample chest that rivaled her own. How she wanted to suck on them....lick them....She moaned at the thought, before suddenly shaking her head gently. "Salem, would you mind if I go slip into something more comfortable?" she asked, licking her lips as she stared at the girl.
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.
"Not at all, it is your home after all miss Vanilla." Salem purred as she crossed her long smooth legs in a deliberately slow and sexual manner that would have made Sharon Stone proud. At this moment, the way Salem was sitting she looked like an experienced mistress and an undeniable sex symbol, and she knew it.
--------------------------------------------------------

Rouge gave a long pleased moan as she felt King's hard wet cock sliding into her tight virgin ass "Hello ladies," she moaned as she gave to shocked women a flirty wink and blew them each a kiss "are you going to just keep standing there? or would you rather join us?" the bat woman giggled, wiggling her ass against her master as she pushed to meet his cock.
The OCA
Lady Devimon's Minions
"I'm back," Vanilla declared, almost singing the words. When Salem looked at her, she may have been surprised at the sight. Vanilla was wearing pink gloves, stockings, and other lingerie. She posed for a second, leaning against the wall and showing off her figure. She was also wearing a bit of make up, with some sexy pink paint on her lips and a little eyeshadow.

She walked closer to Salem, strutting her body, showing off her legs and allowing her breasts to bounce a bit with each step. "Is there anything else you need, Salem?" she cooed, sitting next to the woman and moving some hair from her eye, smiling.

((Good pic?))

----------------

"Go ahead, ladies. Rouge just loves licking pussies and sucking tits," King declared and the two girls stared at each other, before the big titted hedgehog smiled and nodded her head.

"What?" her bird friend asked.

"What? You're not curious," she smiled, before taking Rouge's head in her hands and kissing her lips, her tongue pushing into her mouth and dominating her as King slapped Roue's ass, fucking it. She also grabbed Rouge's breasts, squeezing and slapping the milk jugs as best she could.
"Well for starters, why don't you help me out of these tight hot clothes?" Salem smiled lustfully as she ran a hand along the inside of Vanilla's thigh before bringing it up to rub the bunny's crotch "Then we can move on to some real fun." she added as she kissed the milf deeply, pressing her breasts against the rabbits as she dominated Vanilla's tongue and mixed their lipstick together.

((*Died of nosebleed induced blood lose*))

------------------------------------------------------------

Rouge moaned in heat as she returned the lustful kisses with her own, reaching up and groping the hedgehog's ample breasts and pushing back with each of King's thrusts to take his full length. All the while she kept looking back at the bird, winking and giggling in between her loud pleased moans.
The OCA
Lady Devimon's Minions
((That was my reaction too))

"Mmm..." the hedgehog moaned, before pulling from the kiss and taking off her top so Rouge could see her large tits. "Suck them, you bitch." As for the bird girl, she had moved a hand into her pants and was rubbing her clit, with her other hand on her chest, rubbing her tits.

"That's so hot," she commented, blushing as Rouge winked at her. She winked back, before blowing a kiss at the sexy bat.

"Either of you girls have some lipstick I can borrow?" King asked, and the bird girl reached into her purse, which she had dropped on the ground, and gave him her red lipstick. King opened it and used it to write on Rouge's asscheeks. On the left buttcheek, 'Pussy lover' and on the right, there were arrows pointing at her pussy and ass with a sign saying, 'Property of Alex King.'

-------------------

Vanilla moaned and wrapped her arms around Salem's neck, kissing her passionately and squeezing their breasts together. Their tongues wrestled, but the MILF soon became submissive and allowed Salem control. When the kiss was over, their lipstick mixed, she licked her lips and smiled. "Anything you want, sexy. Maybe I can give you a strip show later?" she suggested, before she began to help Salem undress. "You're so amazing, Salem...I've never wanted a woman before, but you're so....perfect..."
Rouge giggled as she took the hedgehogs big bouncing breasts and latched on to them, suckling and licking the soft mounds with fierce lust. Watching the bird girl Rouge giggled more, reaching up and rubbing between the girls legs before opening up the birds pants to rub and finger her pussy directly.
-----------------------------------------

Salem moaned and laughed as she through her clothes into a pile, her white hair now undone cascaded down her dark flawless body like water "Of course I'm perfect. I'm a goddess, I'm your goddess. Understand?" Salem replied with a commanding yet sensual tone "And a strip show would be a perfect way to honour me." she finished as she waited for Vanilla to get up before laying on her side, resting one hand on her wide supple hips and using the other to prop her head on, once more resting her pinky on her lips.
The OCA
Lady Devimon's Minions
"Ahh..." the bird moaned, and she soon pushed her friend out of the way and pushed her ass towards Rouge. "Kiss my ass, slut. Lick it and worship it!" she ordered, as the hedgehog leaned through the window and King leaned to her and the two kiss, Alex King's tongue dominating her mouth and one of his hands moving to feel her tits, with the other holding Rouge by her waist.

-----------

Vanilla smiled and stood in front of her Mistress, and began to swing her hips left and right, her tits jiggling to her movements. She slowly took off her gloves and stocking, throwing them aside. Vanilla winked and blew a kiss at Salem, before turning around, back to her and undid her bra, letting it drop but not letting her Goddess see her tits. She kept moving her ass, shaking it for her before turning around again, showing off her tits proudly. She gently held both of them, massaging and groping them, moaning. She then took one hand off her breasts and bent down, using her hand to take off her panties. To finish the show she blew another kiss at her, giggled happily.

"Does my body please you, Goddess?" she asked, standing in front of Salem naked, with only her make up on, letting her body be seen.