Join our server on Discord

When science goes right! (MasterZero & Salem)
Salem paused from her research for a moment to check the watches gps. If she remembered right Vanilla lived in a cottage somewhere Carnival Night City, which the train would be reaching soon. So now the question was just how to catch the bunny MILF, she hadn't uncovered much since she parted with King, mostly just what had been left in the storage system which so far seemed to be a disturbingly pretty jewel, a pair of really nice sunglasses, and some corked test tubes filled with a thick deep pink gel, and some instruction for said gel. Apparently the stuff was known as Strawberry Venom, and it was an incredibly powerful and addicting aphrodisiac. Just a few diluted drops in someone's drink would leave them incredibly aroused and susceptible to suggestion for hours at a time, though according to the instructions if one desired more permanent effects, three tablespoonfuls of undiluted would be more appropriate.

Rouge perked at the sound of knocking on her front door, she rarely had company and when she did she knew they were coming in advance "Yes? Who's there?" Rouge questioned as she carefully opened the door and looked up at a young man she'd never seen before "Can I help you there big guy?" she smirked as she opened the door completely and leaned against it's frame.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

The OCA
Lady Devimon's Minions
Alex was amazed by her beauty, and tried to keep his eyes on her face, though he did glance at her wonderful cleavage. "Rouge the Bat? My name is Alexander King, and I have an offer for you. May I come in?" Whether she allowed him in or not, he would reveal the giant jewel in his hands, as big as his head in fact. "This is the Rainbow Emerald, one of the largest jewels in known history," he declared. "Look at it," he practically begged. "Stare deeply into its rainbow colors, let it's beauty fill your mind," he whispered, and if it did she would feel herself become relaxed and hypnotized by it, and would soon be put into a trance if she couldn't resist it. If she was under the trance, he would say, "Rouge? Can you hear me?" to the hypnotized batgirl.

------------------------

"Goobye, Cream! Have fun at Tails!" Vanilla smiled, watching as her daughter left with her pets. She closed the door behind her and began to work on the dishes, happily cleaning her home, unaware of the beautiful girl nearing her.
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.
Salem Smirked as the train came to her stop and she departed, heading through the town and making her way straight to the cabin. The watches gps was getting more and more useful, not only showing her just where the cabin was but also where all the people where, allowing her to avoid the younger rabbit as she neared the cabin "Don't need any witnesses now do I?" she smiled as she came to the front door and knocked politely.
---------------------------------------

Rouge smirked at the boy, not only did he have an offer but he wanted to pay with a huge jewel? Must be her lucky day! The Rainbow Emerald as he called it looked beautiful too, very beautiful...and...calming and relaxing...she soon found that she couldn't take her eyes off it, nor did she want to "Yes...I can hear you..." she answered with a mesmerised tone.

((I thought your name was King?))
The OCA
Lady Devimon's Minions
((The full name is Alexander King, I just stick to King usually because it sounds more badass))

"Good girl," King smiled, gently pushing her into her home and walking in, closing the door behind him. "Now listen closely to me, Rouge. You no longer love jewels. Emeralds, rubies, topazes, none of that is as exciting anymore. Instead, you love women. You have always dreamed about having sex with Amy Rose, Vanilla, even Vanilla's daughter, Cream the Rabbit, and your own mother. You've masturbated to the thought of them...But there is one man you do love, even more than those women combined. Close your eyes," he ordered. Once she did, he would continue.

"When you open your eyes, you will see a man in front of you. You will fall in love with that man. Every idea he suggests will sound brilliant, every order you will obey, every whisper will be music to your ears, every kiss will be better than any sex you have had beforehand. You will want this man more than you have wanted any jewel or woman. You will fall in love with this man, and beg to be his slave. Understand?" If she answered positively, he would smile and drop the Rainbow Emerald to the ground, where it faded away, back into his watches. "Now open your eyes, and see the man you love."

---------------------

"Hmm? Did Cream forget something?" Vanilla wondered, as she finished cleaning some dishes and wiped her hands with a rag. She walked to the door a crack and saw Salem. She opened the door wider and looked at the woman. "Hello there, Miss. May I help you?" Vanilla the Rabbit asked.
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.
((I see, certainly works. ^W^ and nice pic.))

Salem smiled as she looked at Vanilla, taking in the hot bunny's every curve and licking her lips before snapping herself back to attention "Oh! Yes hello ma-am, I was wondering if you could help me? You see I've been wandering around the woods lost all day, and I was hoping you'd be so kind as to let me come in and rest for a bit?" she explained in a polite yet tired voice, throwing in a bit of a weak swoon just to help show how weak she claimed to be.

-------------------------------

Rouge offered no resistance as she was pushed inside, and continued to stare at the jewel in a daze as her mind absorbed all the new information that Alex told her. She gave a light moan at the thought of the women he named and as he ordered her to she closed her eyes, listening in as he told her all about the man she loved "Yes...I understand." and again as she was ordered she opened her eyes and gazed at her love and master, all to happy to see him now "Hello master, how are you today?" she purred, an impressive feat for a bat.
The OCA
Lady Devimon's Minions
"Oh my, you poor dear," Vanilla said, taking Salem's hand in her own. "Please, come inside." The sexy bunny pulled Salem in, helping her walk and led her to her green couch, with a coffee table in front of her. "Rest here. Would you like anything to drink, Miss...?" she asked. "Oh, my name is Vanilla the Rabbit, by the way," she smiled. If Salem agreed to something to drink, she would nod her hand walk off to the kitchen to make some drinks for the two.

-----------------

"I am disappointed," King replied, before placing both of his hands on her ass, squeezing it. "What are you doing, dressed? A slut like you should be naked in our house," he smiled, slapping her big, sexy but. He then kissed her, feeling her lips against his and loving the feeling. The kiss alone was enough to have his dick grow and harden, and Rouge feel it rub against her own crotch. The kiss soon ended and he looked into her eyes, slapping her ass once more before pushing her back. "Strip for your Master. Shake your ass and tits and tease me as you get your body out of that skintight outfit," he ordered.
Salem smiled as she was led to the couch, blushing appropriately as she was offered "I am quite thirsty thank you miss Vanilla, my name is Salem." she introduced as she watched the milf's ass as she left.
-----------------------------------------------

Rouge blushed and purred more as she began her strip tease "Of course master, how could I have been so stupid?" she giggled, slowly slipping off her gloves and then her boots. Taking a hold of her bodysuits collar she carefully began peeling off the skin tight material, being sure to squeeze and press her breasts together until they popped free. She continued her strip tease with some erotic poses, pushing her fine ass out as she slipped the bodysuit off it with a moan. And within minutes the mindless bat stood before her master in nothing but make up and a smile.
The OCA
Lady Devimon's Minions
Vanilla soon returned with two cups of warm milk. She placed them on the table and sat next to her. "Please, drink up, Miss Salem. Is there anything else I can get you? Food? A blanket and pillow perhaps, so you can sleep?" she asked, smiling at the poor woman. "Anything I can do to help, I will try my best to do."

----------------

King's cock was now hard and when Rouge was naked, she would find he was two. He wrapped his arms around her, their skin rubbing against each other's. "I'm going to fuck your brains out, slut," he whispered, before passionately kissing her lips. His tongue pushed into her mouth, wrestling and dominating the bat's tongue, with one hand on her ass as the other moved up to play with one of her large breast, his hard cock rubbing against her pussy.
"A well, a-a pillow would be nice." Salem answered with an embarrassed blush. If there was one thing Salem was good at other than science, it was being a con artist. If she needed to trick someone to get what she wanted she could put on an award winning performance that any actor would kill for, she's been able to con millions out of people for years. If only she could hold on to money.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Rouge moaned as she wriggled her ass and pressed her soft breasts into King's hand "Ohhh! Yes master! Fuck me till I faint! You know I love that!" she moaned louder now, rubbing her already soaked pussy against his throbbing cock.
The OCA
Lady Devimon's Minions
King slammed Rouge into the wall and kissed her again, before pushing his hard shaft into her soaking wet juices. "Mmm....Slut, you're walls are still so tight," he moaned. He then looked into Rouge's eyes and ordered her to, "Scream out the words, I'm a slut. Scream it so loud the whole world hears it," he smiled, and once she did, he would begin to fuck her harder, faster, kissing her neck and face, tasting her sweet, pink lipsitck.

-------------

"Of course, dear," Vanilla smiled, placing a hand on Salem's shoulder, before standing up and walking away, leaving Salem free to drug her milk.