Join our server on Discord

When science goes right! (MasterZero & Salem)
"Good good! Keep it up!" She yelled as she read the progress on her screen, ignoring the sounds of the overloading machinery "Almost there!" she growled before both the laser and box gave out in a loud burst "Shit! King you okay?" she asked as she rushed past the now open and box and smoking scrap that had been the laser to her friends side.
The OCA
Lady Devimon's Minions
King groaned and rubbed his head. He was laying on the ground, and while he was covered in some black dust and a bit bruised, he was alive. "I think I need mouth to mouth, Salem," he joked. "Did we get the box open?" he asked, groaning as he stood up and looked at it. "Oh...Guess so. Good job, Salem," he smiled, walking closer to it to see what was in it.
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.
"Thank you, I do deserve all the credit after all." Salem replied sarcastically as she made her way to the box "Whatever is in here better be worth that laser or we're out of a job." she groaned as she picked up the box and examined it contents "The hell?!" she muttered as she pulled out burnt scraps of paper that looked like they'd been instructions before the laser and some rather odd looking watches "Ah, and I was so close to paying off my debts too...".
The OCA
Lady Devimon's Minions
"Watches?" King asked, seeing them and picking one up. "Sorry, Salem, I guess that's how the cookie crumbles. Maybe I could loan you some cash, or maybe we can sell these watches and the box," he suggested, as he picked one up and looked at it, before attempting to put it on his left wrist. "Maybe they're hi-tech watches?"
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.
Salem grumbled something to quite to hear as she looked at the burn scraps then at the watches "Hmm...maybe your right!" she replied as she took a pair that matched her eyes and followed what was left of the instructions, putting the watch with all the keys on her left wrist and the watch with the screen on her right wrist "Looks like the pairs link up wirelessly somehow..." she muttered as she typed some random buttons and got both to turn on with a light glow "Huh...strange, doesn't tell time...what the hell does it do then?!"
The OCA
Lady Devimon's Minions
King placed another watch on his right hand and examined them both. "Maybe you can use them to call someone?" he asked, pressing some buttons on the right watch. He would keep pressing buttons, but would look at Salem. "Maybe we should put them under a scanner or something, maybe check out the guy who made them's lab, see if there any notes or blueprints?" he asked. And here I was hoping to head home at normal hours. I really wanted to play my new Sonic the Hedgehog game, he thought as he pressed random buttons, with both watches having a small glow to them.
"Nah, the key's don't have any numbers..or anything, just blank buttons. And they already cleaned out his lab." Salem sighed as she mirrored King in pressing buttons, mumbling something about probably hiding at his place again till the heat died down "How's that sonic game you got anyway? got multi player?" She questioned as she looked over at him, not noticing the symbols on their screen or or the growing lights untill they was so bright they filled the room "Ah crap! I think we broke em!"
The OCA
Lady Devimon's Minions
"Huh? Oh the Sonic the Hedgehog game. Well-" King was quickly cut off as Salem began to yell. He looked at his own watches, which were glowing. "Salem, I think we should take things off!" he said, as he tried to take them off, but found he could not. "Salem, what's with these things!? Oh crap, this is how we're going to die?!" he cried as the light grew and he had to shield his eyes from it.
Salem likewise shielded her eyes and braced herself, but after a few minutes of nothing happening she slowly uncovered her eyes and looked around "I...don't think we died king...but I do think we may not be in Kansas anymore..." she said as she looked around at the new and odd environment that was most certainly not the lab "Somethin bout this place seems really familiar though..."
The OCA
Lady Devimon's Minions
King looked around and saw they were in a forest, standing on a cliff. He looked around it in amazement and gasped at a familiar sight. "Look!" he said, pointing into the sky. There was a floating island high in the air, over a large ocean. "W-where are we?" he asked, before looking down the cliff and his eyes widned again. "Salem!" he screamed, pointing down as he saw a blue, anthropomorphic hedgehog and a humanoid fox with two tails fighting a group of robots. "....We're in...the World of Sonic the Hedgehog...."

((I hope you don't mind I created where we were))