Join our server on Discord

Yu-Gi-Oh! Chrono Crash
Duelists meet to compete in a tournament promised to be out of this world, but unbeknownst to them it is actually outside of time. In the disguise of the tournament a force seeks to rewrite history. Though for better or worse remains a mystery.

I am still making the main story so feel free to make any suggestions or claim characters. If you really want one not on the list I'll add him\her.

Duel Monsters:
Yugi Muto (Yugi Mutou) - open
Atem - open
Tea Gardner (Anzu Mazaki) - open
Joey Wheeler (Jonouchi Katsuya) - DarkChibimon
Tristan Taylor (Honda Hiroto) - open
Seto Kaiba - Lord Captain Cecil Harvey
Makuba Kaiba - open
Ryo Bakura - open
Serenity Wheeler (Shizuka Kawai) - open
Mai Valentine (Mai Kujaku) - open
Duke Devlin (Ryuji Otogi) - open
Marik Ishtar - open
Ishizu Ishtar - open

GX:
Jaden Yuki (Judai) - open
Alexis Rhodes (Asuka Tenjouin) - open
Syrus Truesdale (Sho Marufuji) - open
Chazz Princeton (Jun Manjoume) - open
Bastion Misawa (Daichi Misawa) - open
Atticus Rhodes (Fubuki Tenjouin) - open
Tyranno Hassleberry (Tyranno Kenzan) - open
Blair Flannigan (Rei Saotome) - open
Zane Truesdale (Ryo Marufuji) - open
Chumley Huffington (Hayato Maeda) - open
Aster Phoenix (Ed Phoenix) - open
Jesse Anderson (Johan Andersen) - open
Axel Brodie (Austin O'Brien) - open
Jim Crocodile Cook - open

5D:
Yusei Fudo - open
Jack Atlas - open
Akiza Izinski (Aki Izayoi) - open
Carly Carmine (Carly Nagisa) - open
Crow Hogan - open
Leo (Rua) - open
Luna (Ruka) - open
Tetsu Trudge (Ushio) - open

Fan-Made characters:
Salem - Salem A. Delgado
Marie Faranis - Lord Captain Cecil Harvey (DM timeline)

"Now your trap cards are useless! Nail his Mystic Swordsman LV4!" The duelist ordered. Jinzo gathered a psychic blasts and obliterated the swordsman. Duelist where dueling all throughout the halls of the large building. Though if someone looked closely they would notice an array of different duel disk styles.

From the walkway above, a man looked down at all of the duelists training for the upcoming tournament. Or at least that's what it was best they thought it was. Below him stood duelist from three different time periods, though they were completely unaware of this themselves. If there was one thing a duelist could be counted on it was focusing on their dueling above all else.
I will choose to be Joey Wheeler

Name: Suzuoo Leonheart
Appearance: http://a.imageshack.us/img705/5967/darka...dsman2.png
Deck: Dragon Deck
Personalty: Friendly most of the time, but when in duels, he fights to the end, always comming up with a plan on the go
Time line: Original
[Image: 34snomc.png]

[Image: DarkChibimon.png]
Gabumon Loverz
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds
Marked you for him.
How's this? Sorry if it's sucks, kinda tired right now.

Name: Salem.
Appearance:    
Deck: Amazoness Deck.
The OCA
Lady Devimon's Minions
Well just throw in personality and decide what timeline she's from (original, GX, or 5D).
Playing as Seto Kaiba and...

Name: Marie Faranis
Appearance: http://i186.photobucket.com/albums/x5/Dr.../Marie.png
Deck: Harpie Dragon Deck
Other: Carries a rather ragged doll resembling Calumon form the Digimon show. Her personal magic abilities are sealed for this RP, but her use for avian-type and dragon-type cards is pretty knowledgeable.
Nyaa... Will be around but not very much.
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
(Cool. Do you guys want to start now?)
(Sure, if you want to start)
[Image: 34snomc.png]

[Image: DarkChibimon.png]
Gabumon Loverz
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds
In Domino City, duelist departed for an island. A new company, The Masa Depan corporation, had recently acquired the license to hold a tournament to decide the next King of Games.

Ten years later, aspiring duelist gathered on the same island for the same purpose. Though to them the first one ten years earlier had never occurred. This one was contracted out to Masa Depan corporation by Duel Academy. And many years later, a ship was set to depart from Neo Domino City for the very same island.

Though once someone arrived at the island at any of the same times, they met the other two time-lines.

At the harbor there was a quick registration stand. A modest hotel was beyond that. Much like Duelist Kingdom, the island contained many different environments. At the center was a black castle. From it's highest tower a man watched the ships arriving below.

(OOC: You can post your characters boarding ships or arriving at the island.)
On board a high class Yacht, Seto Kaiba, one of the duelists for this new tournament, exits the cabin to get a better look at the island. He smiled at the idea of being the top once again, only hoping that his long-time rival, Yugi Muto, would not be participating this time, but it seemed unlikely that he wouldn't be in this one. Looking away from the island Seto sees the other boats that were also approaching the island. "Tch... They shouldn't be wasting their time here. No matter how many there are, I'll be on top." He thought out loud, looking back to theisland docks that his boat was approaching, suddenly caught off guard as a speed boat suddenly appeared from around his. The sea winds fanning out his long white coat of his trademark outfit. "What's that one's hurry...?" Seto thought as he tried to get a look at the occupants...

In the speedboat, a nervous young girl clutching a ragged doll to her chest and holding her personal Dual Disk down to her seat with he other hand, she shouts out to her driver. "I know I said get me there fast, isn't this a little too fast?!" The driver, a blue spike-haired muscled teenager, shouts his response to her. "At least you'll be there first Miss Marie! Yahooo!!!" He said to her as he pushed the boat a little more to reach the dock first. Marie's nervousness didn't let down the whole trip. "Great... I get a ride at the last minuit with someone who thinks they're Black Star from that show..." She said to herself, putting her Dual Disk to her lap with her doll to hold onto the railing of the boat for support.
Nyaa... Will be around but not very much.
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions