Join our server on Discord

This is madness, it's madness I tell ya!
Hahaha!

*starts drinking with the Salems*

It turns out fun either way for you all, but... *looks around at all the Salems* Oh what the hell, you all are worth the risk!
[Image: Rainbow_Dash_haters_gonna_hate.gif]

See that guy, he's a drifter! But drifting leads to Bickering, Bickering leads to Karate, and Karate leads to flying around between windows and shit! Then a big guy starts shooting lightning everywhere and Kurt Russell Shows up and Kicks his Ass!
AllSalems: *Giggle and pour more drinks as they pull Dua to lay across their collective laps* Damn right we are. Now who's up for drinking games?!
The OCA
Lady Devimon's Minions
*looks up at the Salems*

I'm game!

*grins and takes another drink*

See that guy, he's a drifter! But drifting leads to Bickering, Bickering leads to Karate, and Karate leads to flying around between windows and shit! Then a big guy starts shooting lightning everywhere and Kurt Russell Shows up and Kicks his Ass!
Craze E: WOOHOO!! Drinks! Gosh your partners are awshum, ladeez! I think we're gonna- *The smell of the drinks get him tipsy and he falls over, drunk, unable to hold his liquor at all* Shtop the wooorld- I wants ta' get offff!
[Image: self_centered_coyote_by_kerol-d2zmoca.png]
"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it!"
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
Go figure I'd find out the answer but decide to wait to put it till the next day.

Oh well.

Doc: that's a lot of Salem. I like it. Hmmm.
Gabumon Loverz
Veemon's Followers
Renamon's Army
AllSalems: *Pull Craz E And Gabu into the pile and hug them tight* So anyone have a favourite drinking game they want to play?
The OCA
Lady Devimon's Minions
Craze E: Murrrf~! The world is soooo soft and squishy now! *chuckles* Oh! Oh! I have a favorite drinking game! I call it the "If you gots boobies, chug!" game! :3
[Image: self_centered_coyote_by_kerol-d2zmoca.png]
"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it!"
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
I have a slightly less drunk idea! Here is how it works:

*grabs two drinks*

Two people drink against each other, whoever finishes first removes one piece of their opponents clothing. And when everybody loses their clothes, we all win! Now I need one of the Salems to take this and start drinking.

*Holds the drink up*

MedaSalem: Bweeheehee, I guess that'll be me *Takes the drink* When do we start? ^W^
The OCA
Lady Devimon's Minions
Now!

*starts drinking*