Join our server on Discord

To our lovable red dino-
*paints a mountainful supplies of bread* Here you go. Have as much bread as you want! XD
I'm more active in FA and DA now. Click here to look at my gallery!
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Creative Minds
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Remember. You can't just eat bread only. Because bread makes you fat.
*movie reference*
Holy handbag with a brick in it!

Well, thank you all for your kind words and gifts, especially DMX, Crimzey, CKM and Tigerlily for the Guns, Food and deliciously sexual slav- i mean uhh....Pets that you've brought me :P

Also Unknown, bread can suck it. Now i've found out that i've got an early warning system against puking from alcohol AND i'm immune to hangovers...although that egg and sausage thing from McDonalds at 5am wasn't a recommended breakfast...
UnknownH Wrote:We do have soap and smarter doctors now
Yay!
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
happy birthday GSMG...not done with me gift yet so i'll just email it later.
Many times lost, many times found again.
The OCA
Pets? o: They were actually sent out to nuke, cripple and flame you from various vantage points at once.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Happy Birthday GMSG!!

Hope you finally get that supercar or muscle car you've been dreaming of.
[Image: b79315c4acff7ff9f843516.jpg]

I'm preparing my craft for take-off...
Ya wanna ride? *wink*

Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
(08-17-2010 08:40 PM)Guilmon and a shotgun Wrote: Also Unknown, bread can suck it. Now i've found out that i've got an early warning system against puking from alcohol AND i'm immune to hangovers...although that egg and sausage thing from McDonalds at 5am wasn't a recommended breakfast...

So no one saw that movie yet?
Unknown, If it makes you feel any better, I caught the reference. :D
[Image: Rainbow_Dash_haters_gonna_hate.gif]

See that guy, he's a drifter! But drifting leads to Bickering, Bickering leads to Karate, and Karate leads to flying around between windows and shit! Then a big guy starts shooting lightning everywhere and Kurt Russell Shows up and Kicks his Ass!
Well, It does. I like you more now.
ROFL! I seriously was avoiding this thread cuz I thought it said "to our lovable red dick" XD
HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY YOU SEXY GUILMON!